Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now (1977 Views)

If You Want To Expand Your Business This July And Make X3 More Sales, Read This / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / Diasporans Remit $22 Billion In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
Before I proceed, let me tell you a little about myself.

I started as a freelancer in September 2015, writing marketing copies on Fiverr.

Over a period of 24 months, I generated N7,000,000 from it.

And not just that, I taught a whole lot of others how to earn income on Fiverr…many of them are doing successfully well there.

But I became more ambitious.

I saw some few Nigerians doing eye-popping figures on JVZoo.

I mean people generating 30 – 50 million naira yearly on that platform.

Trust me, I became hungry for that…I needed a bite of it.

So I started looking for who to teach me how it works over there.

I contacted many of those guys crushing it there…and was even willing to pay huge amount for the training.

But guess what?

They ignored me.

The only person who wanted to help charged me 5 million naira.

Can you imagine that?

But I was willing to do it because I know what the result would be.

Even though the deal with him didn’t pull through, I hustled my way…lost heavy money, and denied myself lots of pleasure just to find my way in there.

I promised myself that if I find my way in, I’ll democratize it as I did with Fiverr…(I know some guys won’t be happy with this).

Fortunately, I have broken in…even though I’m not in the top or even middle rank there.

But even as an underdog on JVZoo, I have generated close to N8,000,000 between July 8th this year when I broke in, and now.

(If you’re in doubt, search for my personal profile on Facebook in this link https://web.facebook.com/enyumpatlex and go through my timeline).

By the way, this is peanuts compared to what the intermediate and top guys are doing there.

But hopefully, before the year ends, I'm confident of where I will be.

Now, I want to show you how to break in too.

BEFORE I PROCEED, I WANT YOU TO GET THIS STRAIGHT

Other countries, especially India, are trooping into this space and making big bangs.

So whether I teach you or not, hundreds of others will still join the game from other parts of the world.

It’s only fair that I open the eyes of my fellow countrymen into this and not just leave it for other countries to exploit.

I said this because of the short-sighted people who will come asking: if you are making money there, why will you want to expose it?

For your information, this game is not for children…you must be willing to work hard.

But rest assured that your efforts will pay off.

So here’s the thing:

Preparing this course will take lots of days for me…maybe even months.

I don’t want a situation where I’ll waste that much time, and you guys wouldn’t be interested.

So I want to know first if you guys would be interested in learning this.

If I get enough response, I’ll be motivated to create the training.

Just click the link below to tell me if you would be interested or not:

https:///forms/BpZE1tFmN2sGZHEp2

I’ll contact everyone who answered the questions and keep them informed about the training.

My mission is to help you get to 5 Million naira over the next 12 months (could be more if you work hard).

So if you are interested click this link to fill the form, and I’ll contact you.

Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by olagamalin(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
Bigboyz32:

I started as a freelancer in September 2015, writing marketing copies on Fiverr.

And not just that, I taught a whole lot of others how to earn income on Fiverr…many of them are doing successfully well there.

I contacted many of those guys crushing it there…and was even willing to pay huge amount for the training.

But guess what?

They ignored me.

Can you imagine that?

Even though the deal with him didn’t pull through, I hustled my way…lost heavy money, and denied myself lots of pleasure just to find my way in there.

I promised myself that if I find my way in, I’ll democratize it as I did with Fiverr…(I know some guys won’t be happy with this).

Fortunately, I have broken in…even though I’m not in the top or even middle rank there.

But even as an underdog on JVZoo, I have generated close to N8,000,000 between July 8th this year when I broke in, and now.

(If you’re in doubt, search for my personal profile on Facebook in this link https://web.facebook.com/enyumpatlex and go through my timeline).

By the way, this is peanuts compared to what the intermediate and top guys are doing there.

Other countries, especially India, are trooping into this space and making big bangs.

So whether I teach you or not, hundreds of others will still join the game from other parts of the world.

It’s only fair that I open the eyes of my fellow countrymen into this and not just leave it for other countries to exploit.

I said this because of the short-sighted people who will come asking: if you are making money there, why will you want to expose it?

For your information, this game is not for children…you must be willing to work hard.

So here’s the thing:

I don’t want a situation where I’ll waste that much time, and you guys wouldn’t be interested.

https:///forms/zqEAO3jc5XtPDMSu2

I’ll contact everyone who answered the questions and keep them informed about the training.

My mission is to help you get to 5 Million naira over the next 12 months (could be more if you work hard).

So if you are interested click this link to fill the form, and I’ll contact you.

[/url]https:///forms/zqEAO3jc5XtPDMSu2[/url]

Quite fascinating.
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by 2horsePOWER(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
The link isn't connecting
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by roughcoin12: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
Link not workg Add me to your whatsapp group 07067411836
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by appsdope(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
So you learnt for 5 million and the course is how much? 20k? For 20k you're willing to sell your jvzoo secrets? Very Funny.

Even victory's course na $1997. Abi people will pay 5m? Bro u want to cheat people not teach them. You wont be teaching them what you know. You will just replicate all these Jason Fulton's pdf. We know your type.

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by EGBEDA101: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hmmmm.... following because I am really curious.

Is this about software launch jacking?
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
appsdope:
So you learnt for 5 million and the course is how much? 20k? For 20k you're willing to sell your jvzoo secrets? Very Funny.

Even victory's course na $1997. Abi people will pay 5m? Bro u want to cheat people not teach them. You wont be teaching them what you know. You will just replicate all these Jason Fulton's pdf. We know your type.

You've been noticed. Thanks
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by EGBEDA101: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hmmm...I smell ImportExp..
Just observing...
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by appsdope(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
Bigboyz32:

You've been noticed. Thanks

You're welcome.
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by Azwealth(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Link isn't working...
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
olagamalin:

I'm very interested bro

The link isn't working. How can I reach you on whatsapp or email.

Olagamalin@gmail.com

Link fixed
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
Azwealth:
Link isn't working...
Link fixed
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
EGBEDA101:
Hmmm...I smell ImportExp..

Just observing...

I hope you've gone to my facebook page to see ImportExpert there.
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by olagamalin(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by Henrique99: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Bigboyz32:
Link fixed https:///forms/BpZE1tFmN2sGZHEp2
Link not working
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Henrique99:
Link not working

Can't tell the problem. Works on my end.

Here's the raw link:

Maybe copy and paste in your browser.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfp27H7qlmiNAfCZv833tgjnTM8uh6wpZiyunT8gKwYYbd76g/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like

Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by collinsonsky(m): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2018
here my WhatsApp No 08162136087
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by ozornet(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bigboyz32:

Can't tell the problem. Works on my end.

Here's the raw link:

Maybe copy and paste in your browser.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfp27H7qlmiNAfCZv833tgjnTM8uh6wpZiyunT8gKwYYbd76g/viewform?usp=sf_link

This link is not working. I am interested. You can add my whatsapp number 08037788438 so that we chat
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by adomuwiner(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
I am interested
adomu2018@gmail.com
WhatsApp. 0 8 1 3 7 8 3 3 8 8 9
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by Danyl(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bigboyz32:

But guess what?

They ignored me.

Can you imagine that?

So here’s the thing:

Enyum Patrick, I know you will definitely make it. I can see the traces but I really lost you on that group. I have been towing this line since we chatted on this stuff hut stopped along the way as the niche I chose didn't worked out as I expected but I will love to learn to do thing differently now.
Please I am highly interested in this and will look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by ChocolateBunny: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
I'm interested....Tola4zedon@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now by dabuble: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2019
People with your kind of head should deserve a firing squd treatment

appsdope:

(1) (Reply)

Mine Free Trx..no Investment Needed (legit) / BUSINESS GUIDE: How To Setup A Toilet Roll/tissue Paper Production Business / New 25litres Of Yellow (empty) Gallons/kegs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.