Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Pls Help With My Techno Droidpad 10D - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help With My Techno Droidpad 10D (1242 Views)

Tecno Droidpad 10d Tab For Sale / Neatly Used Tecno Droidpad 10D For Sale / How To Fix Your Tecno Droipad 10d Second Sim With Memory Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With My Techno Droidpad 10D by OLUWABIG(m): 1:40am On Sep 16, 2018
each time I turn on my data it always brings "SIGN IN TO NETWORK " to the notification on my airtel sim and it very annoying any body with the idea on how to stop it?
Re: Pls Help With My Techno Droidpad 10D by Freelancerx: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2018
Call airtel customer care. I dont think it is a phone issue
Re: Pls Help With My Techno Droidpad 10D by OLUWABIG(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2018
Freelancerx:
Call airtel customer care. I dont think it is a phone issue

Thanks I think I will do that because it does not give the same problems when I put any other network and if I eventually click on that sign in to network notification it takes me to free Facebook straight and it interferes a lot with my browsing experience
Re: Pls Help With My Techno Droidpad 10D by omoalajah(m): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is not a phone issue bro
Re: Pls Help With My Techno Droidpad 10D by datyorubaboy: 12:06am On Sep 17, 2018
So nothing is wrong with your phone, just the sim card network is poor. Get another sim card
OLUWABIG:

Thanks I think I will do that because it does not give the same problems when I put any other network and if I eventually click on that sign in to network notification it takes me to free Facebook straight and it interferes a lot with my browsing experience
Re: Pls Help With My Techno Droidpad 10D by OLUWABIG(m): 1:15am On Sep 17, 2018
datyorubaboy:
So nothing is wrong with your phone, just the sim card network is poor. Get another sim card

I tried another sim it did the same thing still an airtel sim though!
Re: Pls Help With My Techno Droidpad 10D by missslimzy(f): 1:22am On Sep 17, 2018
I don't think your phone has a problem..
Re: Pls Help With My Techno Droidpad 10D by Freelancerx: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
OLUWABIG:

whats the update now? I can see its not a phone issue.
Re: Pls Help With My Techno Droidpad 10D by OLUWABIG(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Freelancerx:
whats the update now? I can see its not a phone issue.

no difference bro have complained to the airtel customer care tire ooo
Re: Pls Help With My Techno Droidpad 10D by Freelancerx: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
OLUWABIG:

no difference bro have complained to the airtel customer care tire ooo
nawa o. Dey use other lines then.
Re: Pls Help With My Techno Droidpad 10D by newtayo: 6:06am On Jan 14, 2019
Good morning all. I have an issue with my new tecnodroipad 10D. It just wouldnt connect to secured wireless network. The connect button doesn't respond after the password has been typed. Any idea on how to fix this
Re: Pls Help With My Techno Droidpad 10D by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
The problem is with your network service provider and your phone is fine.

(1) (Reply)

Itel 1701 (8GB/1GB) / Zinox Zpad (tablet) / Fun Facts.. Do Know The Highest Data You Can Get On Glo Ghana Is 2.2gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.