Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,628 members, 7,854,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

19-year-old Girl Unable To Speak After Being Raped By 12 Men In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-year-old Girl Unable To Speak After Being Raped By 12 Men In India (632 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year-old Girl Unable To Speak After Being Raped By 12 Men In India by Ritzy10(f): 5:59am On Sep 16, 2018
A 19-year-old girl has been unable to speak after being
raped by about 12 men in Northern India. According to reports, the victim was drugged, kidnapped before being raped for about 8 hours.
She was on her way to a test-preparation course in Mahendragarh when she was kidnapped from a bus stop on Wednesday.

The young lady who is believed to have known the suspects was offered water by them and she accepted. It is believed the water was spiked when they offered it to her.
After drinking the water, she was driven to a house where other men arrived an they took turns to rape her. She was eventually driven back to the bus stop and dumped, with one of the men phoning her family to tell them to collect her.

The victim was taken to a hospital where she was treated for injuries to her back, shoulders and genitals.

Her mother told the The Times of India:

She has severe pain in her throat, and is unable to talk or swallow anything. They probably held her by the throat, which led to this pain.
No arrests have been made but police officer Ashwini Kumar said that police know the identity of the suspects, who had switched off their phones and were evading arrests, and have released pictures of three of them in an attempt to find them.

The three have been identified as Pankaj, who is in the army, Nishu and Manish.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/19-year-old-girl-unable-to-speak-after-being-raped-by-12-men/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: 19-year-old Girl Unable To Speak After Being Raped By 12 Men In India by Ekez(m): 6:05am On Sep 16, 2018
The vandalism was too much
Re: 19-year-old Girl Unable To Speak After Being Raped By 12 Men In India by Ahmed0336(m): 6:08am On Sep 16, 2018
No ashawo women there? India men and rape be like car and fuel...
Wtf angry
Re: 19-year-old Girl Unable To Speak After Being Raped By 12 Men In India by xendra: 6:19am On Sep 16, 2018
Indians! Too many love stories in their movies but no love in their land.
India has the most sex starved men in th World, join any Facebook group and they are everywhere in your inbox begging for sex chat.

Now I just see a friend request from a name that sounds Hindi and I delete it.

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Girl Unable To Speak After Being Raped By 12 Men In India by FOWOSHERE01(m): 6:22am On Sep 16, 2018
Rape is a grevious crime
Re: 19-year-old Girl Unable To Speak After Being Raped By 12 Men In India by donbachi(m): 7:11am On Sep 16, 2018
Indiara and rape everytime

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Girl Unable To Speak After Being Raped By 12 Men In India by AdaAde(f): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2018
I died.

Re: 19-year-old Girl Unable To Speak After Being Raped By 12 Men In India by xbernardx(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2018
India, the capital of rape in the world, I never wish any lady I know to stay in india

(1) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out A Nigerian Housewife After Her Failed Attempt To Seduce Husband / Multiple Deaths At Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting Today. Gunman Identified. See / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Lived In My House – House Of Rep. Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.