Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

South African Pastor Give Church Members Jik Bleach To Drink As A Sign Of Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Pastor Give Church Members Jik Bleach To Drink As A Sign Of Faith (506 Views)

My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / "Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Pastor Give Church Members Jik Bleach To Drink As A Sign Of Faith by iGISTMORE: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2018
South African pastor gives Church Members Jik Bleach to drink as Aa sign of faith. According to the report, six peoples confirmed dead while four are in critical condition.

News source :: http://gistmore.com/south-african-pastor-gives-church-members-jik-bleach-drink-sign-faith

Cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: South African Pastor Give Church Members Jik Bleach To Drink As A Sign Of Faith by iGISTMORE: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2018

Re: South African Pastor Give Church Members Jik Bleach To Drink As A Sign Of Faith by sinaj(f): 7:13am On Sep 16, 2018
Giving them Jik to drink so their sins will be bleached away grin

People dey mumu sha

Re: South African Pastor Give Church Members Jik Bleach To Drink As A Sign Of Faith by Here2day(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2018
Hello Good people of Nairaland, please I need a loan of 50k for my school fees on/b4 21st of September ( this Friday) I m willing to use my Lenovo PC as a collateral.. Please help a brother.. I m in Ibadan. Msg/call 09032616597

PS : I bought the Laptop for 85k last year, it's new and in perfect condition ..

Thanks.. May you not see what would make you sell or Use your belonging as a collateral..

Happy Sunday..
God bless you..

(1) (Reply)

The Rest Place Church Brings Re-engineered Design (RED) In September / See The Prophesies Of 2017 That Are Coming To Pass (SHOCKING) / [full Movie] The Encounter (I) 2010—christian Movie—watch Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.