Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Guys Is Mega Sure Odds By Dami Johnson A Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guys Is Mega Sure Odds By Dami Johnson A Scam (1231 Views)

12.78 Private Odds And 10+ Public Odds By Ecoco2014 Delivers All Green / 21+ Bet9ja Odds By Excel24 Whatsapp Group / 21+ Betking Odds By Excel24 Whatsapp Group and delivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is Mega Sure Odds By Dami Johnson A Scam by davidakenzy: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2018
Hello guys I just came across this guy who called himself Dami Johnson on telegram with a channel called mega sure odds..he claims on his channel that he can give people odds of up to 650 for an amount of money and that his odds are sure...this sounds so ridiculous to me.. So please guys has anybody heard of this guy before and if so please enlighten us with your experience.. I think it is better for us to expose these scammers in order to stop them scamming Nigerians
Re: Guys Is Mega Sure Odds By Dami Johnson A Scam by eneojoedu(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2018
bros all of them na scammers.....make them share am with there family

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is Mega Sure Odds By Dami Johnson A Scam by seyizy88(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2018
davidakenzy:
Hello guys I just came across this guy who called himself Dami Johnson on telegram with a channel called mega sure odds..he claims on his channel that he can give people odds of up to 650 for an amount of money and that his odds are sure...this sounds so ridiculous to me.. So please guys has anybody heard of this guy before and if so please enlighten us with your experience.. I think it is better for us to expose these scammers in order to stop them scamming Nigerians
Thanks for dis @davudakenzy, am also waiting for someone to tell me dis man called dami Johnson is a scam, I av followed him for several months and I do listen to his all his voice msg, dis man seem to b different to me until I came here n c different post about him dat his a scam, I found it difficult to bliv so I wrote it Herr dat anyone dat is a victim of dis man shud let us know, but no response so far...
Re: Guys Is Mega Sure Odds By Dami Johnson A Scam by Samakus(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
seyizy88:
Thanks for dis @davudakenzy, am also waiting for someone to tell me dis man called dami Johnson is a scam, I av followed him for several months and I do listen to his all his voice msg, dis man seem to b different to me until I came here n c different post about him dat his a scam, I found it difficult to bliv so I wrote it Herr dat anyone dat is a victim of dis man shud let us know, but no response so far...

GO AND PAY HIM, THEN COME AND TELL US HOW FAR.

Village people just dey call you

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is Mega Sure Odds By Dami Johnson A Scam by seyizy88(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Samakus:

GO AND PAY HIM, THEN COME AND TELL US HOW FAR.

Village people just dey call you
Lol,, dere must be someone who must av had an experience with him, let dat person come up n tell us ow far, dis guy has more Dan 10k subscribers, I mean dami Johnson.
Re: Guys Is Mega Sure Odds By Dami Johnson A Scam by iamdebby2222(f): 12:32am On Dec 14, 2018
seyizy88:

Lol,, dere must be someone who must av had an experience with him, let dat person come up n tell us ow far, dis guy has more Dan 10k subscribers, I mean dami Johnson.
How do I locate is channel? I could help you confirm your insinuation
Re: Guys Is Mega Sure Odds By Dami Johnson A Scam by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2018
I can confirm to you that he is a scammer. The original scammer operates with a corporate account called Nollikat. This one you mentioned is a replica of him. They are both scammers. He duped a friend of mine who paid him 15k for some certain number of odds, he delivered though but its all fake games. He will then later proceed to post winning tickets on the General Free Channel. When you question him about that, he will tell you to upgrade to have access to all games that the one he gave to you is for Premium Members and all that bullshit and so it goes until he's ripped you off to his satisfaction. Alas, if you in anyway ask for a refund of threaten him, you get blocked immediately.

But, you should know this. There isn't anything like fixed match. If it was real, they wouldn't ask you and I to pay for it as they would have made a fortune with it. They are simply regular guys who are very good in prediction. Be wise. Do not pay anybody you haven't met a dime. Be safe.. Thank you.
Re: Guys Is Mega Sure Odds By Dami Johnson A Scam by Ubiero(f): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hmmmm

Big sure odd is SCAM. My 50k has gone.

1 Like

Re: Guys Is Mega Sure Odds By Dami Johnson A Scam by PrinceObioma(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Yes they are.
Re: Guys Is Mega Sure Odds By Dami Johnson A Scam by uthlaw: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
all of them na scammers,join two odds group for subscription and everyday like you doing business...

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo Accused Of Sleeping Wit An Under-Age Prostitute / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Stuns In Sexy Snaps For Brand (Photos) / Anthony Joshua In Serious Mess In Dubai (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.