Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding (49768 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison for Wire Wire Scam / White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by InvisibleB: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2018
Dear Nairalanders

Over the weekend, i got invited to a wedding by a friend who is related to the couple getting married. So I put on one of my nice outfits and went with my friend. The wedding went smoothly, and we then left for the venue of the reception. When we got there after eating and drinking, the couple hit the dance floor and started dancing. So guests joined them on the dance floor and started dancing with them and spraying them money. I waited for my food to digest a little and then beckoned on a lady selling new notes. I bought some so i could spray the couple too.

While I was waiting for some people to leave the dance floor so I could dance and spray the couple a group of boys entered the hall surrounding a guy in the middle who looked like their leader who was carrying bundles of new naira notes. They started to spray the couple several bundles of high denomination of naira raising eyebrows. They exchange pleasantries with the groom and left. Soon after they left several groups entered and repeated the same thing. Most of these guys were in their 20's and obviously, wire boys. I became hesitant to get up and go spray my small change. I went outside to see what was happening and marvelled at the kind of exotic cars they brought. One group had soldiers guarding them! Yes, Nigerian Army soldiers!

Brethren, I cannot do wire wire, because I have a sensitive conscience and it pains me when my money is stolen, but I have come under pressure over the years from several of my friends to do it as i am good with computers. I have made some money online from adsense and crypto but right now both of these niches are at a low ebb. I really want to have and spend money like those guys, what legit online stuff are you doing that is paying very well that you would advise that I learn and do? Thanks for taking the time to read. Happy Sunday

Mods Could you help move this to front page

140 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by maxxy: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2018
@OP,

Legitimately earned money is usually not "sprayed" like that. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end of it is destruction.

Stay true to your legitimate hustles.

900 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by okomile(f): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2018
Work hard and you will make it.

Pple who work hard do not go to parties and pray money like rain water.

Be grateful for what you have and be patient.

280 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by WavyJohn: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2018
maxxy:
@OP,

Legitimately earned money is usually not "sprayed" like that. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end of it is destruction.

Dieing poor sounds like the worst destruction..

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by WavyJohn: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2018
okomile:
Work hard and you will make it.

Pple who work hard do not go to parties and spray money like rain water.

Be grateful for what you have and be patient.

Someone cannor attend wedding in peace again? Should we because of wealth display, shy away from joyful occasions? sad

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by alterswerve(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2018
One question..

Have you ever seen Bill Gates, Dangote, Jack Ma, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, any child of the Rothschild family, any child of the Walmart family spray money like that?

221 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by okomile(f): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2018
WavyJohn:

Someone cannor attend wedding in peace again? Should we because of wealth display, shy away from joyful occasions? sad

Who is asking you not to go to parties
Free me, I beg

I no talk to you. Taaaaaa

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by WavyJohn: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2018
okomile:

Who is asking you not to go to parties
Free me, I beg

I no talk to you. Taaaaaa

You sound inpolite and broke.... Quote me again if its true. Garden tool used for weeding. sad

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by okomile(f): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2018
WavyJohn:

You sound inpolite and broke.... Quote me again if its true. Garden tool used for weeding. sad

Indomie generation
Talking without common sense.

Rude generation

I will buy you and your generations yet unborn

grin grin

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by royalads: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
You want to have money just to spend and impress people and maybe intimidate others working legitimately to create wealth right? you see the average reasoning of a black.man? you see why the black race will always be a burden to the rest of the world? Bro! you have no tangible 'why' to desire wealth. So.kuku kill your conscience and join them. But if your reason for desiring wealth is to create stuff to help humanity, then be patient and continue building. Big things take time to accomplish.
Peace out.

181 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by WavyJohn: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
okomile:

Indomie generation
Talking with common sense.

Rude generation

I cannot buy you and your generations yet unborn
I'm sorry.
grin grin

You welcome.
M not indomie generation o. Sorry I came across as rude, your own rudeness wear cap.

How r you this beautiful Sunday?

4 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by okomile(f): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
WavyJohn:

You welcome.
M not indomie generation o. Sorry I came across as rude, your own rudeness wear cap.

How r you this beautiful Sunday?

Na so. Cap and sokoto join

Am good.
Enjoying the cool weather in lagos

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by WavyJohn: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
okomile:

Na so. Cap and sokoto join
Am good. Enjoying the cool weather in lagos
Chop Kiss smiley or Chop Knuckle grin, My beautiful lady!

3 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by maxxy: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
WavyJohn:

Dieing poor sounds like the worst destruction..

Dying poor is a choice. Poverty is mainly a state of the mind, not necessarily that of the pocket.

Poverty overtakes a mind that is poor in ideas and he soon becomes poor in his pocket. If you don't have money but do not lack ideas, you are not poor, you only need time.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by NiggasInParis: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
You were only intimidated and Intimidation happens when you're not contented with what you have.

When you work hard and make money attending some enviable heights of wealthiness. It will become natural that you go for a more noble way of celebrating with people which is Parceling the money in an envelope and gift the couple either before or after the wedding.

Most times it might not even be money but a unique prestigous Gift the couples will really appreciate and marvel about when they get to find out later on. This is how royalties do it and same way most wealthy people celebrate ceremonies right from the ancient times till date.

As for means of earning online, You did not evolve yourself over time that is why you are dredged. Adsense is old school. Ecommerce, Affiliate Marketing , Online trading have produced thousands of millionaires all around the world. Learn about these systems and go for it. Never you trade your uprightness for that groupie money!

Its not just about earning and wearing the diamond piece, its about earning and having peace.

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by CLOUT(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
Op is so funny. grin

2 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Shortyy(f): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
SMH. .
This op sounds like one of my friends. Why pursue material things? Why do you wanna belong? Why not be yourself with what you have? And judging from that write-up, you're not feeding from hand to mouth.

Please, be contented with what you have, work harder, enjoy your wealth peacefully. It may surprise you to know that those boys eat shît and drink urine just to have those flashy cars and money. But you, all you have to do is use your God given talent to make your money legitimately.

Life is not all about spraying money and driving flashy cars.

Better be wise.

31 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by ipobarethieves: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
sad deep sigh.Nowadays pikin.Their papa deyride bettle, dem dey ride venza, Rx350 LEXUS etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
NiggasInParis:
You were only intimidated and Intimidation happens when you're not contented with what you have

Intimidation also happens when there is too much pressure. What you don't know will not kill you, so stay away from such weddings.

12 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by rawtouch: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
kin Sha ti lowo

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by RELEASEUS: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Man, you are perfectly alright but your problem that will lead to your destruction God forbid is the statement “I really want to be like those boys” Remove that thought from your entire system fast.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lol.

I was just reading the account of a lady who discovered her ex boyfriend was into yahoo plus and his own juju was that he had to eat feces/sh1t with bread.

Shebi you want to spend like them ba? Are you ready to eat poo or are you ready to die like them because I've heard they also run mad after a while.

If you are good with computers, think Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates.

These Yahoo guys, how many of them are listed on Forbes?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Temitoppe(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Contentment with Godliness is a great gain.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
angry
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Proffdada: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
It's better to work for the money you'll enjoy than to enjoy the money that you'll work for . wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by InvertedHammer: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
maxxy:
@OP,

/
Legitimate or illegitimate?

Someone who seeks attention will always spray money to feed his/her ego. Money can only magnify who you are. There are people who give N1m quietly and some who give N200k with a lot of fanfare. I believe the latter group are filling a void irrespective of whether their money is legit or not.

/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by kuntash: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
InvisibleB:
Dear Nairalanders

Over the weekend, i got invited to a wedding by a friend who is related to the couple getting married. So I put on one of my nice outfits and went with my friend. The wedding went smoothly, and we then left for the venue of the reception. When we got there after eating and drinking, the couple hit the dance floor and started dancing. So guests joined them on the dance floor and started dancing with them and spraying them money. I waited for my food to digest a little and then beckoned on a lady selling new notes. I bought some so i could spray the couple too.

While I was waiting for some people to leave the dance floor so I could dance and spray the couple a group of boys entered the hall surrounding a guy in the middle who looked like their leader who was carrying bundles of new naira notes. They started to spray the couple several bundles of high denomination of naira raising eyebrows. They exchange pleasantries with the groom and left. Soon after they left several groups entered and repeated the same thing. Most of these guys were in their 20's and obviously, wire boys. I became hesitant to get up and go spray my small change. I went outside to see what was happening and marvelled at the kind of exotic cars they brought. One group had soldiers guarding them! Yes, Nigerian Army soldiers!

Brethren, I cannot do wire wire, because I have a sensitive conscience and it pains me when my money is stolen, but I have come under pressure over the years from several of my friends to do it as i am good with computers. I have made some money online from adsense and crypto but right now both of these niches are at a low ebb. I really want to have and spend money like those guys, what legit online stuff are you doing that is paying very well that you would advise that I learn and do? Thanks for taking the time to read. Happy Sunday

Mods Could you help move this to front page

I can't imagined I read this nonsense to the end

11 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by jyz200(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Na wire wire sure pass
As far as u no kill
Any way is a way
After all nobody holy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by jaxxy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Money isn’t everything lol. I don’t expect u to agree with me tho. Take ur time and make ur money. Learn different investments opportunities.

I’m not impressed by money that isn’t legit or explainable. I’m sorry.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless / Dead Driver Buried With A Car Shaped Coffin In Delta(photos) / Church & Wedding Reception At Lagos Beach By Nigerian Couple (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.