Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

A Lady Disrespected A Man She Was About To Work For Because Of This.... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Lady Disrespected A Man She Was About To Work For Because Of This.... (565 Views)

2023: Why We Will Work For Peter Obi Not Atiku-plateu Ex- Reps Member, Kaze / Plz Help Me!!! Why Spiritual Soap Don't Work For Me / From Space To Place: Making Our City Work For All Its Inhabitants - Oniru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Disrespected A Man She Was About To Work For Because Of This.... by lydelara(f): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2018
A twiter user said a girl how a lady called him small boy because of his techno phone.

Yesterday, a girl called me "small boy", because I use a Tecno phone, and she has an iPhone8. Meanwhile, she was about to work for me as an usher and get paid 7k.

When she knew who I was, she started apologizing. Many of these girls are too shallow minded.
Re: A Lady Disrespected A Man She Was About To Work For Because Of This.... by zinnydan(f): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2018
Small girl with big God

1 Like

Re: A Lady Disrespected A Man She Was About To Work For Because Of This.... by Olalan(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2018
And probably the IPhone came from numerous rounds of sex
Re: A Lady Disrespected A Man She Was About To Work For Because Of This.... by Here2day(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2018
Hello Good people of Nairaland, please I need a loan of 50k for my school fees on/b4 21st of September ( this Friday) I m willing to use my Lenovo PC as a collateral.. Please help a brother.. I m in Ibadan. Msg/call 09032616597

PS : I bought the Laptop for 85k last year, it's new and in perfect condition ..

Thanks.. May you not see what would make you sell or Use your belonging as a collateral..

Happy Sunday..
God bless you..
Re: A Lady Disrespected A Man She Was About To Work For Because Of This.... by tolase220(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shallow mind is the right word! Maybe this applies to about 70% of ladies. Easy money, cheap lives, deluded importance. God save us all. The European ideal stereotypes are culprits. But we cannot, like Osama begin to battle these Mamons with bullets; it is ideas for ideas. Train up your children in God's ways...

(1) (Reply)

Did Illiteracy Give Birth To Superstition In Africa? / Let's Safe Monkeys In Ikorodu Lagos. / What Is Law Of Karma - Do You Know The Real Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.