Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Transforming Process - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Transforming Process (341 Views)

The Transforming Power Of Fasting / The Transforming Power Of Christ / The Transforming Power Of Gratitude (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Transforming Process by UceeGod: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2018
"I tell you, use worldly wealth to gain friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, you will be welcomed into eternal dwellings.” (Luke 16:9, NIV)

“Whatever my eyes desired I did not keep from them. I did not withhold my heart from any pleasure, for my heart rejoiced in all my labor; and this was my reward from all my labor. Then I looked on all the works that my hands had done and on the labor in which I had toiled; and indeed all was vanity and grasping for the wind. There was no profit under the sun.” (Ecclesiastes 2:10–11, NKJV)

In the first verse Jesus tells us how to use worldly wealth. In the second scripture we see the disillusionment of King Solomon during the period when he sought to experience every worldly pleasure, build great works, accumulate gold and silver, and pursue wisdom and knowledge.

He concluded that all of this activity was a grasping for the wind; there was no profit under the sun. Even though Solomon was the richest person of his day and had the power to experience every pleasure known to man, in the end he realized he had nothing.

By using a transforming process that I call the CONVERTERLATOR CONCEPT, we can escape the dead end King Solomon experienced. Jesus Christ tells us how to do it.

He tells us to use the perishable time, talent, and treasures of this world to win friends for eternity.

When we invest in the lives of people and spread the Word of God, we build treasures for ourselves in heaven. God’s Word and the souls of people are the only items that will survive in the eternal paradigm.

Giving or investing is at the heart of the CONVERTERLATOR. When we invest properly in kingdom objectives like the Great Commission, we convert time, talent, and treasure into imperishable eternal treasure.

Today, ask yourself:

In what way will I put the CONVERLATOR concept into practice?

https://us7.campaign-archive.com/?u=8037c8f9ab03d27f62e5dd2ea&id=fe7908d747&e=8cac06d51e

(1) (Reply)

The Couple And The Storm / Religion Is Not A Playground. / God’s Plan Goes With God’s Strategy - Matthew 10:1-13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.