Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Books Would You Suggest? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Books Would You Suggest? (278 Views)

What Books Are You Reading Now? / Can Anyone Suggest Some Erotic,d**k Rising Story On Nairaland / The 10 Books I Read In 2017, What Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Books Would You Suggest? by Martinez19(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
I mainly read academic and philosophical books. I read them a lot. However, I am not the avid novel(fiction) reader but I have read quite a lot. I have read Chimamanda Adichie's and Chinua Achebe's works and I am a fan of Sherlock Holmes kiss. These are works that are not only interesting but upgrade your vocabulary, add to your list of terminologies in particular aspects and whatever.

So avid fiction readers, what great fictional work(s) would you suggest to me and why?

1 Like

Re: What Books Would You Suggest? by Hakeem12(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bro, I suggest all Dan brown novels, from angels and demons, to the da Vinci code, inferno, lost symbol and origin. I bet you will fall in love with the guy once you are through. You should also read "the richest man in Babylon" and Robert Greene books, like the 48 laws of power, art of war and so on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Books Would You Suggest? by Hakeem12(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
Also E-myth, entrepreneurial myth, by Micheal E. Gerber. I have read it close to five times now, it's really great for anyone getting into business. Also outliers, it gives a deep understanding into how environment has influenced the success of many people like gates, Steve and others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Books Would You Suggest? by Martinez19(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hakeem12:
Also E-myth, entrepreneurial myth, by Micheal E. Gerber. I have read it close to five times now, it's really great for anyone getting into business. Also outliers, it gives a deep understanding into how environment has influenced the success of many people like gates, Steve and others.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Wasted / Abstract Literature / Do Good People Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.