Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Diamond Bank Md Dozie Smokes During Official Meetings And Sacks At Will - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diamond Bank Md Dozie Smokes During Official Meetings And Sacks At Will (1078 Views)

Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) / Diamond Bank Md Dozie Scams Sacked Workers Into Withdrawing Case From Court / Diamond Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Md Dozie Smokes During Official Meetings And Sacks At Will by FejiroOliver86: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Under Dozie, sources disclosed that workers leave on a daily basis, while he sacks at will, running the bank like a private empire. He sends mail to staff and managers without official tones. He addresses them in the mail as “Dear Chaps and Chapesses…”, including those old enough to be his father. One of our sources revealed that due to his harsh treatment, “Regional Managers will come back and be crying in their offices, telling you that if not because there’s no work in the country and the need to pay their children’s school fees, they would have resigned, as the embarrassment is too much”

Read more at: https://secretsreporter.com/cowboy-mafia-how-diamond-bank-md-uzoma-dozie-smokes-heavily-during-meetings-and-sacks-workers-at-will/

Re: Diamond Bank Md Dozie Smokes During Official Meetings And Sacks At Will by Blakjewelry(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
you no dey see him head?
Re: Diamond Bank Md Dozie Smokes During Official Meetings And Sacks At Will by sholatech(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Very Bad smokin during official meetings. Not sure good leadership attribute.

Disgracing directors and managers are sadly common attributes of all Nigerian banks. Attend any MPR and see how they talk down on people anyhow.
Re: Diamond Bank Md Dozie Smokes During Official Meetings And Sacks At Will by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
Blakjewelry:
you no dey see him head?

Wetin do im head?
Re: Diamond Bank Md Dozie Smokes During Official Meetings And Sacks At Will by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
I will not JOIN to condemn him, until I hear his own side of the STORY.
LAZY, Envious and Jobless people can do anything to tarnish someone that’s growing rapidly.

That’s my case
Re: Diamond Bank Md Dozie Smokes During Official Meetings And Sacks At Will by amaben2020(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
If you can't take the smoke or insult then resign for another to take them

Re: Diamond Bank Md Dozie Smokes During Official Meetings And Sacks At Will by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
That's why my money just vanish anytime I withdrew from my ATM... I need to change my bank..
Smoking CEO shior
Meanwhile... Is this true?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Access Bank Sort Code In Nigeria (with Branches) / 7 Years Of Giving Peace, Love And Hope To Humanity / Miss Silvia Ifebueme Miss Enugu 2020 1st runner up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.