Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Nigerians Takes Fight With Kenyans To Facebook (screenshots) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians Takes Fight With Kenyans To Facebook (screenshots) (1148 Views)

Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes / Funny Photos And Screenshots / What I Saw When I Logged In To Facebook This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Takes Fight With Kenyans To Facebook (screenshots) by MiamiePizza(m): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
After bashing Kenyans on Twitter, Nigerians go to Facebook to put more salt on Kenyans wound

Re: Nigerians Takes Fight With Kenyans To Facebook (screenshots) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okay
Re: Nigerians Takes Fight With Kenyans To Facebook (screenshots) by MiamiePizza(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
They stopping at nothing with Kenyans

Re: Nigerians Takes Fight With Kenyans To Facebook (screenshots) by MiamiePizza(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
They replies weak me

Re: Nigerians Takes Fight With Kenyans To Facebook (screenshots) by Millenniumlady(f): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chimoooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Takes Fight With Kenyans To Facebook (screenshots) by MiamiePizza(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nigerian seems to have taken over the group from Kenyans

Re: Nigerians Takes Fight With Kenyans To Facebook (screenshots) by MiamiePizza(m): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kenyans already admitting defeat

Re: Nigerians Takes Fight With Kenyans To Facebook (screenshots) by MiamiePizza(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
The Only thing the Kenyans keep talking about in their Olympic medals running Marathon

Re: Nigerians Takes Fight With Kenyans To Facebook (screenshots) by MiamiePizza(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
I Thought I had seen it all till one slay Queen posted this

Re: Nigerians Takes Fight With Kenyans To Facebook (screenshots) by MiamiePizza(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
The reply kept pouring

Re: Nigerians Takes Fight With Kenyans To Facebook (screenshots) by whitebeard(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Some country need publicity and the best way dey know on how to do it, is to cause trouble with naija..and our e-warriors no get chill..!

They will rubbish u and ur country together

If only NA is a gallant as our e-warriors

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Takes Fight With Kenyans To Facebook (screenshots) by Homeboiy: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
naija always first in savagery

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Takes Fight With Kenyans To Facebook (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
lol
Re: Nigerians Takes Fight With Kenyans To Facebook (screenshots) by Truths22(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Not as savage as the twitter own though

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Runs Girls Site Busted... / Mr. English Corps Member - Episode 1 - Takpo Tv @ ( #oworitakpo #live #comedy ) / lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.