Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Do You Have Personal Farming Lands You Wish To Resell/lease Out? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Have Personal Farming Lands You Wish To Resell/lease Out? (314 Views)

Subscribe,lease Out Land For Farming And Earn. / Where Can I Get Nigerian Rice Wholesales In Lagos I Want To Resell / do wish you could practice AGRICULTURE full time? but have little or no FUND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Personal Farming Lands You Wish To Resell/lease Out? by kunleweb: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Do you have personal farming lands you wish to resell/lease out?

If you have personal lands for farming but do not have the time or resources to farm and would like to lease it out, contact me.

I need lands that are not from " agents ".

Anything from 3 acres and above is what i'm looking for. Do not hesitate, contact me today.

My Whatsapp 0818 397 9372
Re: Do You Have Personal Farming Lands You Wish To Resell/lease Out? by Donsammy77(m): 12:14am On Sep 17, 2018
@ kunle i have but in abia state in between aba and port harcourt. even if it is long term lease no problem. contact 08034403240.
Re: Do You Have Personal Farming Lands You Wish To Resell/lease Out? by kunleweb: 12:30am On Sep 17, 2018
Donsammy77:
@ kunle i have but in abia state in between aba and port harcourt. even if it is long term lease no problem. contact 08034403240.

Cool I'll contact you
Re: Do You Have Personal Farming Lands You Wish To Resell/lease Out? by kunleweb: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2018
Contact me if you have lands in the SW

(1) (Reply)

Round Kettle Oil Expeller Machines For Sale / Fresh Carrot Direct From Mile12 Market / Free Digital Marketing Training For Lagos Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.