Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD (4436 Views)

Brand New 2018 Toyota Hilux (abuja)SOLD!! / Clean 2013 Mercedes Benz C250 (abuja)SOLD!! / Tokunbo 2015 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic (abuja)SOLD!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
oladiran2:
Seriously over priced.you should be ready to write still available tire oo if you don't review your price.who on his right sense would buy a naija used DC at this price that would get you a very clean Toyota muscle with more swag than DC or a 2008-2010 Honda accord
Mr, if you don't have the money, kindly leave my post. I know what am selling. I am sure you were the one that sent me a msg pricing this DC @ 800, a car that was bought at direct Belgium in march. Alot of people on this forum has called me and priced the car at 1m and 1.1m and am not selling. Some have come to see it and they know the value of the car. Please don't post rubbish on my post. Keep your low life to yourself. This car is not different from direct belguim cos it was rarely used. Pls am not selling because am broke but selling for other purpose.

1 Like

Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Good night
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2018
Good morning
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Clean and sharp.
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by oladiran2(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lol hahahhahahaha I didn't insult you and I guess your greedy conscience is judging you.even your write up is confusing, description reads used by a lady and now when insulting me claimed u are selling for other purpose, which one should we now believe ooo may sense fall on you and shift you from your greed. Why is it now that those that have seen it and knows it's value make payment and relieve you of the stress of writing still available.they should have just paid your price since they have seen it. I guess you think they are daft as you and don't know the price value of the car?? Even those pricing at 1mil and 1.1mil, you should have said yes first and see if they will show up with the money.who will buy a used dc at 1.1mil or more when toks is 1.5-1.6mil.What are you selling that you claim to know that is beyond Honda DC abeg
Joniboi:
Mr, if you don't have the money, kindly leave my post. I know what am selling. I am sure you were the one that sent me a msg pricing this DC @ 800, a car that was bought at direct Belgium in march. Alot of people on this forum has called me and priced the car at 1m and 1.1m and am not selling. Some have come to see it and they know the value of the car. Please don't post rubbish on my post. Keep your low life to yourself. This car is not different from direct belguim cos it was rarely used. Pls am not selling because am broke but selling for other purpose.

1 Like

Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Clean and Sharp Dc
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Available
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Good night
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Good Morning
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Very clean and Sharp DC. Keep the calls coming.
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Top of the day to you.
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by charles009(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bros trust me, max you will sell this car is 1.150. Pricing is determined by market forces. Just review your price and this car will go immidiately. Direct toks evil spirit and spider are within the 1.5m range.
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
charles009:
Bros trust me, max you will sell this car is 1.150. Pricing is determined by market forces. Just review your price and this car will go immidiately. Direct toks evil spirit and spider are within the 1.5m range.
Call and come for inspection if you are interested. It's negotiable but slightly above the price you qouted. Thanks.
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2018
Good morning
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Top of the day
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
available
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2018
Good morning
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Clean and Sharp DC
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Available
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
A very clean Honda Accord for Sale. Car was bought March this year. Owned by a lady, she rarely drives the car cos she uses her official car most of the time.

A.c., Engine, CD in perfect working condition. All the 4 tyres are new.

Reason for sale: Owner bought a new car.

Price: 1.5m slightly negotiable

Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Good morning
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
A very clean Honda Accord for Sale. Car was bought March this year. Owned by a lady, she rarely drives the car cos she uses her official car most of the time.

A.c., Engine, CD in perfect working condition. All the 4 tyres are new.

Reason for sale: Owner bought a new car.

Price: 1.5m slightly negotiable

Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
Clean and Sharp
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
Good night
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Good morning
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2018
Available. Clean and Sharp DC
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Clean and sharp
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Available
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2018
Good morning.
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Joniboi(m): 7:28am On Oct 01, 2018
Happy Independence Nigeria
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by swiftjvswagg(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2018
I will offer 1m cash down.....if u accept, let's deal
Re: Clean Registered Honda Accord For Sale (Abuja) SOLD SOLD SOLD by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2018
Next time sir... use a good camera or someone with a firm hands...
Picture is blurry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Volkswagen Golf 5 / »»»Sold!! Neat Toyota Avalon 03 @ N950K Negotiable ««« / Foreign Used 2015 Mercedes Benz C300 ……..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.