Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding (28500 Views)

White Wedding Of Kemi Lala Akindoju And Chef Fregz Gbubemi Fregene (Photos) / Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding / Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene 'Chef Fregz' Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Kingsmeal: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Today, award-winning actress Kemi Lala Akindoju and her forever love Gbugbemi Fregene aka Chef Fregz traditionally ties the knot. Their traditional ceremony was attended by friends and family who came to celebrate with the couple.

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/first-photos-from-chef-fregz-wedding-to-nollywood-actress-kemi-lala-akindoju/

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by michlins(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lol but we don't know them here in island of funtua
Maybe poster below know them. Do you?

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Alejoc(m): 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Congratulations to them!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by BonkoINC: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Happy for them..

This one will soon hit fp.... Smh
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nigerian women should be banned from public outing without Full head gear or hijab not this seductive nonsense omotola is wearing. Even though I'm a good Christian, head covering is one of the things that portrays women in good light. Jesus Christ was angry at Mary Magdalene because she refused to use hijab while wooing him. Likewise Eve and Adam were banished from the garden of Eden because Eve not only ate apple but refused to cover her hair. Go to churches today and see different women giving pastors unstoppable erections from bad dressing. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian sad

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by iyanumiv(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hml sha...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by oshe11: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
The ONLY Lala I know is LALASTICLALA the SnakeMAN

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by oluwadamilolah(f): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Omotola looks good. Omosexy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by henchamb(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oh quiet fregz.
HML
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by oluwadamilolah(f): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
GoTV:
Nigerian women should be banned from public outing without head gear or hijab. Even though I'm a good Christian, head covering is one the things that portrays women in good light. Jesus Christ was angry at Mary Magdalene because she refused to use hijab while wooing him. Like Eve and Adam were banished from the garden of Eden because Eve not only ate apple but refused to cover her hair sad
you're not a Christian. So your own definition of a good woman is thru hijab wearing?

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by chillychill(f): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
GoTV:
Nigerian women should be banned from public outing without Full head gear or hijab not this seductive nonsense omotola is wearing. Even though I'm a good Christian, head covering is one of the things that portrays women in good light. Jesus Christ was angry at Mary Magdalene because she refused to use hijab while wooing him. Likewise Eve and Adam were banished from the garden of Eden because Eve not only ate apple but refused to cover her hair. Go to churches today and see different women giving pastors unstoppable erections from bad dressing. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian sad

This table ure shaking.. Hmmmm

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Tundeobama(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
oluwadamilolah:
you're not a Christian.
Gotv u minding this terrorist from kano??

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by vaca1: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
GoTV:

Story for the gods

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
GoTV:
Mumu. What is the relationship between Christianity and Hijab?
Just park well.

19 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Pataricatering(f): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
GoTV:
keep quiet ! Is anybody stopping you from covering your head ? If you don’t like it - you can cover your eyes also ! What is your business with what portrays women in good light ? Silly woman wrapper !

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Fitz22(f): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
GoTV:

It's obvious you 're sleeping, wakeup read your comment and edit it. That's a beautiful outfit. Hijab my foot.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by marsoden: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
GoTV:

Bros, what did you smoke? I really need it. Your highness is second to none.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Bollinger(m): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
GoTV:

Are we all going to pretend this guy is normal? See the rubbish he just wrote.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by exmoj: 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
#sellit
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by tessyluv24(f): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
princeking2:
Mumu. What is the relationship between Christianity and Hijab? Just park well.
i am confused.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by adelacuna(m): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
Which bible are you reading sir

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by izuzu: 12:27am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:

Shut up,you're not a Christian! I don't know if stories such as Mary wooing Jesus are in the Qur'an but not in the Bible mos def.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Gloriagee(f): 12:30am On Sep 17, 2018
Se kosi oga Gotv? Eleyin ti ga ju!

Desperately searching for the thumbs down emoji

GoTV:

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Akachukwu42(m): 12:34am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:

Before posting anything .Always try to review and ask people around for common sense and guidance

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Sundewz: 12:43am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:

Oga are you kkkk ni
What planet did you emanate fromm

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Oketoks(m): 1:09am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:

As GoTV Is the abridged version of DSTV, so is your brain an abridged version of a normal person's brain.
#Anuofia#

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by sogodihno: 1:16am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:

why do people still give this guy attention? He's not a Christian, but his aim is to poison people against Christianity, if u look at all of his post on nairaland. it's the same thing.

Although, I am a born again Christian bla bla..........

The guy is either a Muslim/atheist

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by bknight: 1:25am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
Go to churches today and see different women giving pastors unstoppable erections from bad dressing...

You have a point though.

People always want to have their cake and eat it undecided

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: Umar Ganduje's Reelection As Governor Amazes Me / Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) / Yinka Ayefele: Why I Kept My Triplets Away From Public After Birth

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50