Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,478 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

People Prime Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People Prime Are They Real? (874 Views)

People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out / Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion / People Prime {urgent} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Prime Are They Real? by jukehinde(f): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2007
hi, fello nairalanders,
pls i really want to know if people prime are real or fake,has anyone in d house written their test? and whats it all about. response plsssssssss,
Re: People Prime Are They Real? by bazo: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2007
Whether they are real or not is for us to find out by July. The replied a friend of mine inviting for 2nd stage when he didnt even reply their mail on CAREER GOALS. I have gotten 2 mails from them on invitation for 2nd stage. Us keep our fingers crossed, i guess we got nuttin to lose like that.
Re: People Prime Are They Real? by Lord1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2007
Guys,

You need not be unneccessaryly sceptical about people prime, for people prime that I know, they organised the last BATN test I wrote sometimes last year. Their exam was the best exam have taken so far, It was basicaly computer test just like SHL, every applicant to a laptop and exam officer.

They are very organise and their office is in Ikeja. just wait and see what they have for us, I know so many rumours have been going on about them but I find it very difficult to beleive. Respond to whatever they ask u to do and free your mind.
Re: People Prime Are They Real? by sgeneral: 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2007
hi, it's good to here that they are real i have been invited for their test in abuja sometime in may.
Re: People Prime Are They Real? by jukehinde(f): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2007
thanks guys for all comments, i am most grateful. I also have been invited sometime in may to write a test with them. Can anyone in the house give us some hints about what their test looks like?

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test Of 30th March. / Recruiting Firms / Cv From Careers Nigeria (how Far?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.