Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) (2739 Views)

You Or Your Marriage Partner Who Will/is Assist/assisting The Kids With Math? / 15 Fun And Clever Riddles For Kids (with Answers) / Checkout These Amazing Stone Paintings(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
I really love this, I pray their dreams come true

Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
LOL. Very nice. This just reminds me of my growing up and how I also potrayed different careers too.

Man, life was easy as a child: no worries, no stress, just play all day. You never got to know what was waiting for you; never knew how bad the situation in Nigeria was (is).

If only I could become a child again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by thesicilian: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Great. May we not fail them as our elders have failed us.
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by Homeboiy: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
I did more than these kids but if u see where I de today

ah it shall be well

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
I did more than these kids but if u see where I de today

ah it shall be well
when you dream, also work with intelligent

Brother there is still time
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by Iscoalarcon: 12:12am On Sep 17, 2018
I can see El Rufai in that last picture ;gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by ola12(m): 2:15am On Sep 17, 2018
which kind dream be dat 2nd picture
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by BigbamoAYO(m): 5:17am On Sep 17, 2018
President
ola12:
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 6:26am On Sep 17, 2018
Growing up was fun
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by Ezedon(m): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2018
Ehiscotch:
LOL. Very nice. This just reminds me of my growing up and how I also potrayed different careers too.

Man, life was easy as a child: no worries, no stress, just play all day. You never got to know what was waiting for you; never knew how bad the situation in Nigeria was (is).

Yes you can become a child of God
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by fk001(m): 7:04am On Sep 17, 2018
That second picture touched my heart.

Dreams without goals is just a mere dream.

Remember dreams without goals is just a mere dream.
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by Khd95(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2018
ola12:
Evans dream grin
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by dynicks(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2018
Just hope d dude in d second pics ain't dreaming about becoming lai MOHAMMED.. .
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2018
It's not complete without those children with wine bottles looking drunk grin

Anybody with that pic shld help post it
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2018
It's not complete without those children with wine bottles looking drunk grin

Somebody shld knack d pic abeg
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by kennybelle: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2018
awwwnn... how lovely they all look. Alas, the Nigeria we find ourselves today is a dream changer/killer, almost everything is based on your connections, and that's why we're not developing, cos the people with d dreams and passion for the job do not always have the job

So Pathetic!
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by Intrepid01(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Seriously, I still wish I could go back to childhood days and remain at that stage for eternity. it is still the best stage of life; no worries, no regrets, no injuries...
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin

Even while you are dreaming, our politicians will scatter the dream for you....

If you want to dream and have your dream come true, go to Russia
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by Theory2022: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
shocked dat'z late president umar musa yar'adua in second pic
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by samisj4real(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
The second pics: Hmmmmm that guy will become a terrorist grin
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by kwaraguy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lovely. God help them
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by traihit: 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ehiscotch:

You don't want responsibility again abi? I don sight you. But seriously had I know childhood is the sweetest part of human life, I'd have enjoyed my childhood more and refused to be bothered by adults who wanted me to be 'serious'.
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by traihit: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ezedon:
Yes you can become a child of God
Lol...
Re: Checkout These Amazing Kids With Their Different Dreams In Future (photos) by Kylekent59: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
The second pic has various explanations.

I can see El rufai grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

How Would My Life Change If I Read 8 Hours Everyday For The Next 365 Days? / 34 Grammatical Blunders Every Nigerian Has Made At Least Twice. / Gov Uzodimma’s Daughter Begins PUSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.