Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk (1660 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk by johnpaulinweb: 2:33am On Sep 17, 2018
A nursing mother, whose mother In-law is drinking her baby’s breast milk, has shared the post seeking people’s advice.

The lady, who put to bed 3 weeks ago, said the mother In-law is beginning to get on her nerves.

According to her, “I recently started expressing breast milk for my baby for freezer storage (using a manual breast pump).

“How this works is, whenever baby is hungry, which is every 15 minutes, the milk will be warmed and fed to him. And this also helps train him to use the feeding bottle since I’m on the exclusive plan.

“My main issue is that my mother In-law has .... https://expresgist.com/2018/09/17/please-help-mother-in-law-is-drinking-my-babys-breast-milk/

Re: Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk by okomile(f): 3:39am On Sep 17, 2018
How do you know?
Did you see her?
When you saw her, what did you do and what is her explanation?

Answer the above and you will be advised on what to do.
grin

Get her her own personal milk. Don't monitor her. Let her finish a tin per day.
She needs to look fresh when she returns back to her house grin
Re: Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 17, 2018
Please just stop expressing, feed your baby directly. Be like she likes the taste of it lol.
Re: Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk by eyinjuege: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2018
End time MIL.
Breast milk is one of the healthiest feeds for babies, but this grandma is depriving her grandchild of his nutrition/ milk.
God dey sha.
Just get someone else to start looking after your baby.
That your MIL sounds weird

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk by ImaIma1(f): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Indeed!! Your MIL will drink your breastmilk of all things to drink.
Re: Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk by Gloriagee(f): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Make una softly softly with this una tall tales.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk by alhassanyusuf29(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
these bloggers are running out of lies to fabricate

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk by Mariangeles(f): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yuckity Yuck!
Re: Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
We need a “puke” emoticon on NL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk by Tozara(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
What kind of shitty story is this.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk by LadySarah: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rubbish story.
Your baby gets hungry every fifteen minutes. grin grin
Re: Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk by frozen70(f): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
I don't know how true this statement is

She was once a mother and she knows that the breast milk is meant for her grandchild

So How come ?

Try and get hold of her then confront her
Re: Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk by frozen70(f): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
I don't know how true this statement is

She was once a mother and she knows that the breast milk is meant for her grandchild

So How come
LadySarah:
Rubbish story.
?

Try and get hold of her then confront her

I don't believe you
Re: Please Help! Mother In-law Is Drinking My Baby’s Breast Milk by frozen70(f): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
LadySarah:
Rubbish story.

I wander how the baby gets hungry every 15mins

That means you don't even feed the baby well same as your mother inlaw

Once a child is well feed, be it exclusive breast feeding, it takes up to 2 hours for that child to be hungry unless the child doesn't take a nap after meal

(1) (Reply)

A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly / I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. / My Gf Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.