Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) (10905 Views)

John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family / John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by Letenwam: 6:22am On Sep 17, 2018
Nigerian footballer, John Ogu, sure has many things to thank God for as he took to his insta-story to recount all he faced during his mom’s health challenge.

“Firstly I want to say a big thank you to God for everything he has done in my life.Thank you to my family,team mates,and fans of Hapoel Beer sheva for voting.I was Voted as the BEST FOREIGNER in the League .Got nominated with my favorite player in the World and my bro @tonynwakaeme .Bro it is for us.Thanks to every captain of the teams who voted for me and to all the fans who did as well. My focus is on the title on Saturday.God bless us all’”, he wrote.

https://lailasnews.com/footballer-john-ogu-recounts-ordeal-during-moms-health-challenge/

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2018
Good to see Mama bounced back in good health.
All the best for the future John....
Good friends are like stars, you don't see them, but you know they are always there.
Thanks Omeruo and all other good friends that came through for you!

OAN,
Thank You everyone.
All those effort, posts sleepless nights were all worth it afterall and acknowledge financially BIG TIME, in a foreign land......and that is just the beginning!
Beautiful times are here....
Issa GOOD LIFE! (No little league, We Major!)
It can only be God!

Thanks Nairaland, You guys ROCK........all of ya!
We thank you all for this GOOD TIMES... wink
Sweet , Beautiful, Expensive, Lovely Gist Loading soon.........

Addendum: Everything you post online is being seen in places you can never imagine!
Mind what you post ALWAYS!
Our cent!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2018
Eya. I'm teary eyed.

That is what friends are for, they show up for you. You don't know what true friendship is until you are down, so down that everyone leaves, that is when you'll know who your real friends are.

Shout out to the real friends out there.

Shout out to Basket Mouth.

10 Likes

Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by mehuxeni: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2018
just beautiful...............we thank God
Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by Davidfash10000: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2018
Ok
Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by Sleekjunior(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2018
God bless you all
Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by Mistadora01(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2018
is wizkid seeing this
Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by phoenix90(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2018
You've got a good heart Ogu. May God bless your career and take you to unimaginable heights. May you and your mum live to reap the fruits of your determination and hard work. Ofo na ogu!! Jide ka iji

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by toprealman: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2018
Guy man trying too hard to form foreigner. What is all the ''ass'' etc in the testimony.
Thank God for His grace of healing all the same. As you are in Israel......the Egyptians you see in your life today, bro, you aint gonna see them no more IJN!
Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by Gegz(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2018
mama, you go last long. Amen
Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by AdemolaA2: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2018
Good mother of a wonderfully well trained son .. May her days be long enough to enjoy you and your success bro ..

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by bac2daura: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2018
Moms are irreplaceable
Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2018
Mother's love is priceless.
Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by abike12(f): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2018
Iya ni wura
Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by Ipheyemmy01(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2018
Thank God for the healing. Long life to you makes, so as to eat the fruit of your labour.
Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by oshe11: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2018
kennygee:
Eya. I'm teary eyed.

That is what friends are for, they show up for you. You don't know what true friendship is until you are down, so down that everyone leaves, that is when you'll know who your real friends are.

Shout out to the real friends out there.

Shout out to Basket Mouth.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by Ipheyemmy01(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2018
Thank God for her healing. May she live long to eat the fruit of her labour.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by Nuelonyi: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2018
Mother's love, Godbless my mother #morelife

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by slivertongue: 11:05am On Sep 17, 2018
God is merciful, good and faithful all d time. he is a great healer. thank you Baba for ogu's mum
Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by OlusegunAdedayo: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2018
angry
Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by thanki410(m): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
post=71272355:
Good to see Mama bounced back in good health.
All the best for the future John....
Good friends are like stars, you don't see them, but you know they are always there.
Thanks Omeruo and all other good friends that came through for you!

OAN,
Thank You everyone.
All those effort, posts sleepless nights were all worth it afterall and acknowledge financially BIG TIME, in a foreign land......and that is just the beginning!
Beautiful times are here....
Issa GOOD LIFE! (No little league, We Major!)
It can only be God!

Thanks Nairaland, You guys ROCK........all of ya!
We thank you all for this GOOD TIMES... wink
Sweet , Beautiful, Expensive, Lovely Gist Loading soon.........

Addendum: Everything you post online is being seen in places you can never imagine!
Mind what you post ALWAYS!
Our cent!
you travelled?
woaw that's good. happy for you. keep it up and pray for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by maziokafor1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tears nearly fall from my eyes reading this bro.... God a beg bless me too 2 take care of my own parent.. If I no make money 4 dis life na wenti I gain? Huh?
Re: John Ogu Recounts His Mother's Health Challenges (Photos) by nathpope(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nothing weakens a man more than seeing his mother in pains...

Thank God (and also the doctors) for you bro.
To God alone be all the glory..

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Zikiye Wukuru Welcomes Baby Girl (PHOTOS) / Daily Sure Predictions Of 95% Accuraccy / Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.