Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos (27470 Views)

Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday / Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) / Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by Praizeupdates: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2018
Politician and famous Nollywood actor Yul Edochie celebrates her Wife birthday as he shares her cute photo on his page to celebrate her.

Happ birthday to the queen.

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/yul-edochie-celebrates-beautiful-wife-shares-cute-photos/

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by Praizeupdates: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2018
wink

Yul Edochie's wife is also a slay queen? See some of her sexy photos >>> HERE

He wrote

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by okomile(f): 6:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Keep your family away from social media.

If insulted, you will be angry.

I don talk my own.

Happy birthday Madam

23 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 17, 2018
He has a beautiful wife.HBD to her
There is an aphorism that a married couple begin to look like each other after a long time together.
Yul edochie and his wife are another proof of that

14 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by WavyJohn: 7:18am On Sep 17, 2018
Should he win election. Will he concentrate on politics abi this his beautiful wife.

She looks like. Honey gimme Dubai trips, after all its Anambala peoples' money. grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by vanida6: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2018
Cute woman,,,,HBD
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by donbachi(m): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2018
See as she fine like two people
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by AdaAde(f): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2018
She's so beautiful. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by Waakanda: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2018
She's cute smiley
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by xtophy1(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2018
wakanda pose is dis...

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by benben1000: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2018
Igbo dey sweet eh, no be small oh. If you no be Igbo, you are missing alot; ask Afonjas!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by Mistadora01(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2018
Yul has Jim Iyke seen your wife?
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by gaby(m): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2018
Yul Edochie celebrate her wife birthday.

I must blog because Linda dey make money from blogging.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by drogbuefi: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2018
Nwoki oma,u marry better wife. Omalicha carry go
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by nazablossom(f): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2018
Fine woman.

Car pose grin
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by Nightmareo07: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2018
grin
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by nazablossom(f): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2018
gaby:
Yul Edochie celebrate her wife birthday.

I must blog because Linda dey make money from blogging.

Nonsense.
Maybe Yul is a she, with transgender these days, you never can tell grin
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by adminnairaland: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2018
cute fire
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by OlusegunAdedayo: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2018
angry
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by gaby(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2018
nazablossom:
Maybe Yul is a she, with transgender these days, you never can tell grin
I swear, you just might be right oo...let me check properly.

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by Rumicarter: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2018
She is beautiful.
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by HallaDaTruth: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2018
Am inspired to marry a beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2018
xtophy1:
wakanda pose is dis...

Denge pose

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by Emytini(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Look small comot face na person wife she be oooo

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by emmyN(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
okomile:
Keep your family away from social media.
If insulted, you will be angry.
I don talk my own.

Happy birthday Madam

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by adesokan382: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
She's so beautiful.

94 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by Foodforthought: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Beautiful she is, but a fvck I do not give

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by Eliyah4good: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Unu amarokwa ka osi kwado.
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May Yul-Edochie's Birthday With Cute Photos by NwadykExcel(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Uninterested. cryUninterested.

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi, Shina Peters, Tony Tetuila, Waje & More At American Honey’s 90’s Party / Comedian Bovi And His Mother In 1984 / Debie Rise Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.