Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. (81255 Views)

Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) / Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) / Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by alexola20(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by jbass1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
I dey pity the plastic chair weh go carry dis load

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by Kingsley1000(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
DOGGIE SURE PAS
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by Temptee101(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
How many times will you post same picture on front page
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by kereman1: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
DavidLion:

An average Yoruba man might drop
when he sees the kind of girl in that pic but only a mad Yoruba man will ever drool over the backside of a amaka or nneka: useless pidgin speaking cheap whores...

Baba basira doesn't agree with this ur comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by kereman1: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

you won't stop drinking engine oil. now see what it had caused your half brain

that kinda of yansh is under which buttock specie? buttock activist in the house should come and specify which group this kind of ass belong to

if you know get heavy, big and long d1ck abeg stay off this kind of lady

Ask them wat dey think.

Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by ObaKlaz: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
*In Sinzu's voice: That bih got a whole lotta junk in the trunk. Idi ti sisi yen carry mehn, is 2mussh!!*shocked shocked Omo, if I catch dis kain levels eehn, na to drink five cups of burantashi take brutalise am, as I be General Buratai! shocked cheesy grin
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by RevenGeMission: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Fela people , I sight you

alexola20:

Man eye get different look for woman yansh.
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Didcot:
If this was my wedding, I would have had her kicked out!

Yes, you will have her kicked out because her backside will cause disasterous and catastrophic impedimental implication at the celebrations
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by vicben27(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
my blokus will just run away on seeing something like This. abeg this is too much. some men they try Sha.
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by adonaimart(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Na WA ooo shocked shocked
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Perfecto
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by farem: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Jesu!
Blasphemous! Thou shalt not call the name of the Lord In vain
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
lefulefu:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
blood of buhari shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
see rear attack shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
nuclear weapon shocked shocked shocked
god shocked
cc Living.Free shocked shocked

Come now,she needs to exercise lipsrsealed
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by Ategberoson(m): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
kereman1:

Ask them wat dey think.

shut up and stop exhibiting stupidity for attention
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by AjiAmu(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Choiiiii!!!! Akpa amu buhari!!!!!!!
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by okwabayi(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
This attention-wh.ore again? We’ve already seen the pictures on this forum. I guess the moderators decided to post the accompanying video to cure a slow news day.
Babes built like this are why I hit the gym nearly daily. It takes a lot of strength and endurance to handle her.
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by sirusX(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
mrbyron:
She has a body that is meant for only highly skilled operators with the right set of tools cool

Oga na expatriates only.... no local operators shocked
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Issafela:
Extremely endowed nigerian lady causes stirs with her backside at a wedding reception.

Watch Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/endowed-lady-causes-stirs-with-her-backside-at-a-wedding-reception-video/

This is a useless nyash
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by skyblue4real(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
No No No, you must not come to my wedding.....
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by Kaybaba5(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ile iso
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by planetx: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
How does she wipe her ass shocked
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by bueze774: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Issafela:
Extremely endowed nigerian lady causes stirs with her backside at a wedding reception.

Watch Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/endowed-lady-causes-stirs-with-her-backside-at-a-wedding-reception-video/

Enjoy it now cos in a few yrs it will be your knees crying.

Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by buchilino(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Kolombz:
The ass looks appealing because it is covered by her dress.
Uncover her ass and what you will see is a buttock littered with craw craw,stretch mark and eczema.

SPEAKING OUT OF EXPERIENCE HUH?.
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by ibedun: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Kolombz:
Uncover her ass and what you will see is a buttock littered with craw craw,stretch mark and eczema.

Na that sweet pass my brother. Na so I like am, to dey eat the dirty sef na heaven.
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
meanwhile iPhone 5s for sale 25k Lagos-Ibadan. Just a little crack but still works fine.
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by muffyt05: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Yeee, look at this small yansh

Man eye get different look for different woman yansh...

Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by Justinlean02(m): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
CChillz:
News takes time to get to nairaland, I saw this on Instagram about 3days ago
for real So this to you is "News" nawa ooo

Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by kwajahafiz(m): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Whatever is under there is not gonna smell right
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by BENEAMATA: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Kolombz:
Haba ! Simple 'no thanks ' will do if you're not interested , why spoil food for others ? And why don't i ever get a wedding invite that i get to see something like this , WHY ! !
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by BENEAMATA: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
ibedun:

Na that sweet pass my brother. Na so I like am, to dey eat the dirty sef na heaven.
grin
ibedun:

BAHDT guy !
Re: Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. by BENEAMATA: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
jbass1:
Bros , bros ! Na only plastic chair you see to pity for this kind ' hurricane katrina matter abi ? Oya talk true wetin dey your mind gaan . cool
jbass1:
Bros , bros ! Na only plastic chair you see to pity for this kind ' hurricane katrina matter abi ? Oya talk true wetin dey your mind gaan .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) / Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.