Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business (1808 Views)

How To Make 10x Profit In Mini Importation / Partner In Mini Importation Business / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2018
Hello my friends!

Today, I want to offer you a service that has never been offered by any Mini-Importer before. This service is one in a lifetime one, and that's why you must immediately take action if must stand a chance in making it in the business of Mini Importation. This service is designed for those that know nothing about Mini Importation and those that have tested their hands in the business alike.

Friends, that people are making a kill in the Mini Importation business is no joke at all. There are lots of money to be made if you equipped yourself with the requisite information and tools.
Thankfully, that's exactly what I want to offer you!
These are what I'll offer you:

✔I'll show you how to search for cheap and quality goods
✔I'll show you how to search for goods in a Chinese site using pictures
✔I'll show you how to get sellers' numbers and chat with them using WeChat
✔I'll open a WeChat Pay Account For You
✔I'll introduce you to an Exchanger that would fund your WeChat Pay Account
✔With the WeChat Pay Account, you don't need an agent in China anymore
✔I'll introduce you to a shipping company that charges below $4.5/kg
✔If you are not in Lagos, I'll take delivery of your goods and send to you wherever you are.
✔I'll share with you marketing tools that help you sell your imported goods very fast.

P.S. I need just 10 people for effective guidance.

Price: 5,000

Contact me on: Zero Eight Zero Three Nine One Eight Four Eight Nine Two
Or check my signature. hello
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by booblacain(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2018
Good one. How much do we need to start the business? I mean minimum amount.

click me for used dell laptop
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2018
booblacain:
Good one. How much do we need to start the business? I mean minimum amount.

click me for used dell laptop
Please, chat with me
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
4 people to go.

don't be left out
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
there's still room
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
2 more people to go

Join now!
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2018
Hello

2 people to go.
join now!
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
1 more person to go?
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2018
hello
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
still available
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2018
still in business
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 16, 2018
the coaching is still open.

Join today!
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
we are still open for business.

call/Whatsapp now!
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2018
Hello
Good morning
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by solex2g4(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
Pls i have a logistics bike that i want to put on the road to make money for me, how can i go about it . 07063823362
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
This opportunity is still open.

Seize it and make good money this festive period.
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
A-Z of mini importation.

come in and learn
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2018
still open
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
still in business
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
hello
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
still in business
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by tabithababy(f): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
How much is the tutorial/ e book
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
tabithababy:
How much is the tutorial/ e book
Chat me up.

Thanks
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by tabithababy(f): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Buynownow:
Chat me up.

Thanks

For what

To use my food money to buy one ebook angry
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2018
still open
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Opportunity still open
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2018
Opportunity still open.

Call in now
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2018
Opportunity still open
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Goodnight
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hello
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Still open
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2018
still open

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics / .... / How To Get Dollar Pay POS At An Affordable Rate And Start Making Profit Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.