Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

United Nation The Cause Of Our Misfortune. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / United Nation The Cause Of Our Misfortune. (388 Views)

Afolasade Ashley Afolakemi: Is New Wife The Cause Of Ooni's Divorce? (Photos) / Emir Of Gwandu, Muhammadu Bashar: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Cause Of Insecurity / Ooni Of Ife Has Reavealed Nigeria's Greatest Misfortune(olukiesyblog) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United Nation The Cause Of Our Misfortune. by wapland(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2018
Oh Niger Delta, the land mass that carries the ocean of wealth. The most valued land with the world treasure; treasures that the inhabitants are deprived off.

Decades over decades, the land owners uses tears to bath themselves instead of clean water, they uses carbon polluted water for drink and household use.

The irony is that " once they realise the unfair treatment by the Federal Government of Nigeria and begins to take the bull by the horn, FG will say, give them a thumb feel of the Hot and they will forget their demand".

I weep for the country i find myself, the marginalization of the Niger Delta People has never been a concern to the United Nation who are the pilotters of the Niger Delta crises in disguise.

They are secretly plotting anguish against us, countlessly we all can attest that the manner at which they are approaching Niger Delta plights are so sentimental and hateful.

Our life expectancy is just 45 years, and a time is coming when our people will not live more than 50 years. Ageing, today is a menace in our region.

What is the impact of United Nation to Niger Delta as regards to our challenges in the region-
i. Flooding.
ii. Gas Flare.
iii. Sun Intensity.
iv. Unemployment.
v. Landslide on coastal area.
vi. Underdevelopment.

Those responsible for our misfortune, notice that one day: The Heavens Will Smile Back At Us. To whom it may concern, be it Federal Government or United Nation.....

Post by: Isaac Esule Jnr
Re: United Nation The Cause Of Our Misfortune. by frankfrancis871: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2018
This is really very disheartening, the so called 'world body' doesn't give a damn about Africa! That's why Biafrans, Ambazonians etc are killed on a daily basis by African puppets evil 'government' and no serious decisions has been taken..

(1) (Reply)

Zeus And The Golden Apple / Sentinel Tribe Of Andaman / Re: Yoruba Names And Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.