Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo (51600 Views)

Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) / Idris Alkali: Suspects Declared Wanted By Army Over Missing General. / Little Girl Kidnapped (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Tedpgrass: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
wink2015:
The death of the Major General reminds me of the death of an Ijaw born senior naval officer by name Admiral Ikoli in Lagos in 2017.

http://sunnewsonline.com/how-admiral-ikoli-died-in-lagos-home-police/

Definitely has similar trends

Both men were introverts, operated without the usual fanfare and held portfolios in sensitive offices.

Alkali's death was no roadside killing or kidnap.. This was a "job" with potential witnesses killed as well..

May the souls of the departed r.i.p

Looks like names are being ticked off a list

Wonder who is next??
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by alizma: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
You know a country is already in a mess and pity state if a whole General of her army can be caught like rabbit, kidnapped like a stray chicken and butchered like a sallah ram.

All the same, what will it profit a man to dance like a python and be swallowed whole by an earthworm ? After all, a wise woman called Gifty Akita once said

"A man is free to be wicked. But let him know that his wickedness shall be upon his own head
read clearly, he doesn't engage personal when on his personal business. he was alone and no matter how strong he is, there are certain number of people that will over powered him, besides military men hardly choose to fight when they are confronted with gun t close range. they play along while hoping for a chance to escape, disarmed their enemy or better still hope for rescue to come.

1 Like

Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by edupedia: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
BlacSmit:
Nigeria army is the world weakest and demoralized force ever. The only reason people still join such a cowardice force is because of the high rate of unemployment.

Give them guns and give me stick, I would finish them off without sweating...

One source told me that the Nigerian army is currently paying monthly ransom to Boko haram, fulani herdsmen and highly placed cultists so that they wouldn't be kidnapping it weak officers anyhow!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE!!!!

....all these lies are not working...stop making a fool of your self and the little intelligence we can see that u have...go back to your looters association and tell them its not working....
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Frankicent(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
BlacSmit:
Nigeria army is the world weakest and demoralized force ever. The only reason people still join such a cowardice force is because of the high rate of unemployment.

One source told me that the Nigerian army is currently paying monthly ransom to Boko haram, fulani herdsmen and highly placed cultists so that they wouldn't be kidnapping it weak officers anyhow!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE!!!!

so you'll use stick to beat someone with GUN.. it's possible only if you a martial art expert. Are you?

2: Which source told you the government pays monthly stipends to militia and terrorists so as to reducing kidnapping of military personals.
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Kevsman(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
BlacSmit:

Stupid post....
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by OyinO: 3:40am On Sep 18, 2018
Righteousness89:
JESUS CHRIST ... This is Greatly Unfortunate...

A General Slaughtered any how....

Reminds me of a Friend of Mine whose dad was A pilot for Over 30 years, Retired Successfully, only for him to die in a little car Accident...

Death Fears no one , Irrespective of Color, Occupation, Religion, Wealth, etc.

But we can Rejoice and Defeat Death If we have Surrendered to JESUS CHRIST...
for us, It's Sudden Death....Sudden Glory....

Death without JESUS CHRIST is Is Calamity, Pains and Cries unlimited

May GOD comfort the Family and Loved ones
Rubbish
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by HYENACHIEF(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2018
Please disregard this news. He is not dead please. This is a statement by the Director of Defense Information. Thank you !!

Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Righteousness89(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2018
OyinO:

Rubbish
May you not be Rubbished!
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by OyinO: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Righteousness89:
May you not be Rubbished!
I will not be Rubbished for Rubbishing your Rubbish. Kudos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics / Sodomy: Kano Islamic Teacher Arrested For Turning His Students To Sex Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.