Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

"Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. (27260 Views)

Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes / Khloe Berates Wizkid For Calling His Baby Mamas 'Money Hungry Hoes' / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by cococandy(f): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wizkid just lost a fan. He’s obviously just another entitled conscienceless misogynistic hypocritical african male.

You didn’t think they were hoes when you slept with them did you?
You’re the one who is obviously sleeping around but you don’t consider yourself irresponsible innit?

It’s not your fault but the misogynistic culture you’re raised in. One would think he would be more enlightened now.

Unfortunately your kids will grow up to see you calling their mothers prostitutes while you’re ignoring to take care of them and concurrently sleeping with different women at the same time.

Disgusting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by LadyHeaven(f): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Take it or leave it wizkid needs to man up, there is no smoke without fire, davido has sugar mummy beef but none has hinted on his lack of appreciation and care for his kids

Seriously I don't know if he doesn't have elders to advice him, it's so not cool to openly favor one kid against others, i wonder the kind of teasing and humiliation the young boys would face in school when the world knows their popsy no even send them, it can damage their esteem, at least show them love and fashi the mumsy, the internet never forgets, nothing lasts forever and the young shall grow, sometimes when kids blatantly deny or disassociate with their parents when grown the world blames them and cries wolf without knowing the true story Dele Alli comes to mind.

PS- calling the mother of your son's 'hoes' kommon, what would you expect their mates to see them as? Children of hoes abandoned by almighty wiz? Abeg let's call a spade a spade...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
chriskosherbal:
The FTC lady is saying Wizzy should shut up and make peace with them ...

What if their demand is getting too much and affecting his account adversely...yes he should take care of his kids no doubt but the baby mama (s) are not his wife and so should go and work and stop looking for quick and easy way out ...

He should be sweating his ass morning and night ...to the extent of opening fashion home (all to double hustle ) and be spraying the money on them cos na dem start to dey born pikin ...are their not women who got married legally and upon delivery were abandoned by their supposed husband, sometimes even twins bUT still make sure they give the kids the best they can afford ...

Is Linda ikeji not their mate ....mtewwwwww

Abeg wizzy for the sake of the kids give them small thing jare, next time they will think well before opening their legs for any celeb they see. undecided

My guy you may be right some how but the way things look its like Wizzy don't send to this ladies. He doesnt have to send money because of the ladies because everyone knows most baby mamas are gold diggers but for the sake of his kids. His kids are his kids no matter what rift is between him and the mothers.

There should be a steady amount sent to them for the upkeep of those children. If he doesn't do something now those kids will never forgive him.

Look at Davido. making time out for his kids, what about his baby mamas they are like friends now meeting up and making the kids play together and getting to know each other. If he was careless like wizzy this won't happen.

Wizzy should just grow up and stop doing star upandan . He should show love to his kids not to the gold diggers .

1 Like

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Awoo88: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
See this pikin ooo. U reached an agreement to pay certain amount for child support. Instead of begging re negotiate what he can afford, he is being stupid. Hope e no go late b4 u know wetin him do himself

1 Like

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Boss13: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wizzy this is not a fight you will win. Make your peace with these women and take care of your kids. You are embarrassing yourself. Regardless of the issue you may have with them, never take it out on innocent kids. They were not part of the bargain.

2 Likes

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by 93Miles: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
I can never disrespect the woman that brought my seeds into this world..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by mightyhazell: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
[s][/s]

Grow some balls guys.
It might be heavy, but it is worth vit. grin
was actually joking when I asked what u smoking thinking it was actually an oversight when u left whizkid who is the subject matter and started yammering about davido...

I know Berra now, lol
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Btruth: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
That was very rude of him. When he was doing it with them, where was his senses then before he start calling them names.

Stupid!

2 Likes

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by degamemaster(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
rheether:
Shut up and goan make peace with them.

Don't mind the GIANT KID, can't he respect those ladies for once for the sake of his little kids?

1 Like

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by cescky(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
We know right!

Ignore them!

And they said women have fish brain.. with you women have crayfish brain..smh for women
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by BrokenCock: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
rheether:
Shut up and goan make peace with them.
iz like u haff carry bele for a yahoo guy. cheesy cheesy
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Ugosample(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
nelsonebby:
I’m passing through the same thing. Really frustrating

oh dayum undecided

sorry about that
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Daeylar(f): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
"money hungry hoes".? shocked
Truly wizkid is a Kid. SMH undecided
What are binta and the other baby mama doing. It's time to deal with this shameless prostitute of a man. They should stop playing.

Wizkid is out here Fukcing and dropping babies left and right like it's an achievement. Baby daddy to 3 different women. Deadbeat dad to 2 of his kids. Yet still thinks he can call someone a hoe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Ugosample(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
Newboss:
Binta should get herself a good lawyer ASAP and deal with this idiot. angry

You got an American pregnant and you're not paying child support, yet you type shìt about her on social media? angry

Nigga should be bleeding cash by now in legit child support. angry

Getting a lady pregnant is not an irresponsible act, not paying child support is the irresponsible act. angry

Get a lawyer immediately and take his ass to the cleaners. angry

it's a dicey situation

what if the baby mother is not spending the child support money rightly?

you know wiz is not her only baby daddy

1 Like

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by xjiggy: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
[s][/s]

Binta should get herself a job.
Stop acting wussy.
She can equally return the child to Davido and pay him child support.

That being said Davido is an asshole for dissing the mother of his kids on social media.
Davido bawo?
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
mightyhazell:
was actually joking when I asked what u smoking thinking it was actually an oversight when u left whizkid who is the subject matter and started yammering about davido...

I know Berra now, lol

No it was not,

His madness started this and the mumu starboy copied it.
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
xjiggy:
Davido bawo?
Davido omo baba Olowo

As Whizkid no gree get sense
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Ugosample(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Daeylar:
"money hungry hoes".? shocked
Truly wizkid is a Kid. SMH undecided
What are binta and the other baby mama doing. It's time to deal with this shameless prostitute of a man. They should stop playing.

Wizkid is out here Fukcing and dropping babies left and right like it is an achievement. Baby daddy to 3 different women. Deadbeat dad to 2 of his kids. Yet still thinks he can call someone a hoe.

deal with who grin grin

I'm sure he is referring to that foolish binta

You really think WIZKID will not pay the bills of his kids

1 Like

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by HeWrites(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
I see fóólz on this thread trying to defend Wizkid.
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Ugosample(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
xjiggy:
Davido bawo?
David was ruthless on Sophie back in the day....

Sophie was stupid and David bleeped her up big time
All these wahala sef

2 Likes

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
DeSepiero:

Wizkid isn't even explaining so why bother to explain?

Abi oo

some guys sha.

Wizzy is not doing well at all.

You don't neglect your kids because of their mothers. its wrong.

Those kids are going to become greater than him and when they now become stars is that when he will start claiming he is their father.

Sir Shina Peters is the father of Clarence Peters. Clarence is a product of baby-mamaism don't mind my grammar grin Shina did not marry Clarion Chuwkura but took responsibility of his child and today Clarence is a Successful Music Video person, one of the best in Naija.

Wizzy is a Bleep up, he is still a kiddo despite all the money.

2 Likes

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Newboss(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
DaddyNimo:

see your mouth like 2k a month...lolzzz even ludacris child support is 500 every two month, yet that binta hoe wants $18k a month cos Chris Brown pays the same
The judge will decide that. angry

But one thing is sure, the class of Wizkid ain't getting anything below $2k. angry
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Ugosample(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
HeWrites:
I see fóólz on this thread trying to defend Wizkid.

my only annoyance will be if indeed he is not paying for the needs of the child

But as for paying for the luxuries of that bitch, that one should be at his discretion

WIZKID should be paying for the boy's needs
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
just shut up wizkid ,u ar so horrible
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Yuceeluv(f): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin
Who pinned pregnancy on you? That's why you should stop sleeping with strays!
AK481:

Women are very manipulative,while fuccking them they will pause and ask you to remove it,they will be on top pining u.even when u want to release,u will push them away but they will refuse until u release in them.
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Newboss(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
[s][/s]

Grow some balls guys.
It might be heavy, but it is worth vit. grin
Tell that to the judge. angry
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Newboss:
Tell that to the judge. angry

No I will tell it to Binta.
grin

But seriously she needs to get a job

1 Like

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
cococandy:
Wizkid just lost a fan. He’s obviously just another entitled conscienceless misogynistic hypocritical african male.

You didn’t think they were hoes when you slept with them did you?
You’re the one who is obviously sleeping around but you don’t consider yourself irresponsible innit?

It’s not your fault but the misogynistic culture you’re raised in. One would think he would be more enlightened now.

Unfortunately your kids will grow up to see you calling their mothers prostitutes while you’re ignoring to take care of them and concurrently sleeping with different women at the same time.

Disgusting

You made Sense. thumb up
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by IykeB(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Issakendrick:
Nigerian singer "wizkid" took to his twitter page to troll his Two Baby Mamas "Binta & Shola" as he referred to the as "money hungry hoes"

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/ignore-the-money-hungry-hoes-wizkid-slams-his-baby-mamas-again/

Me just come hia to read comments..meanwhile hit me up if you have IG akant for sale 08037346186
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
this wiz boy is a confirmed small boy with small brain, it is a well known fact that he is a broke nigg.ur that goes around sleeping with male American artists to get featured with in their songs. He is a gay.got, confirmed in the music industry, drake has finished smashing his butt hole and he is here talking like the dead beat dad he will always remain. These women should deal with him seriously till he bleeds.
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Newboss(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

No I will tell it to Binta.
grin

But seriously she needs to get a job
She has a job. angry

How has she been taking care of a kid in America? angry
I know single women whose kids' dads have never seen the kid nor contributed to anything about the kid. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression / Court Summons Rarara For ‘Camping Married’ Woman / Zack Orji Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.