Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

"Nothing In This World Is Free, Not Even S3x" ─ Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nothing In This World Is Free, Not Even S3x" ─ Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says (255 Views)

"Being Single Will Save You A Thousand Times More Stress" - Juliet Ibrahim Says / "I’m Beginning To Think My Soul Mate Is Carbs" Juliet Ibrahim Says (photos) / "If Women Ruled The World There’ll Be No Wars" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Nothing In This World Is Free, Not Even S3x" ─ Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says by NOVATUNEBASE: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Modern-day barbie, Juliet Ibrahim has stirred up controversies on social media with an excerpt of a Nollywood movie about how women should go about romantic relationships in these hard times.
Juliet Ibrahim posted the video on her Instagram page with the caption, “Nothing in this world is for free… advice of the century #nollywood” ─and her caption is what has generated debates as to whether boyfriends should pay their girlfriends after having s*x with them or not.
In the video which Juliet Ibrahim posted, a mother after being by told her daughter that she slept with a man without asking for money said;
“You slept with a man for free in these hard times, get up right now, go back to his house and tell him to pay you. Tell him nothing in this world is for free”.
The video has so far garnished about 200 comments with some asking if actress Juliet Ibrahim has endorsed cash before s*x in romantic relationships.

Watch video below
http://www.nova247blog.com.ng/2018/09/nothing-in-this-world-is-free-not-even.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

My Enemies Want To Tarnish My Image —mr Ibu / Kaffy Co - Directed Adekunle's Gold Damn Delilah.. / Correcting The Misconception And Myth Of "Feminist" And "Feminism"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.