Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,181 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Your Boyfriend Must Pay You For Sex Because It Is Not Free – Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Boyfriend Must Pay You For Sex Because It Is Not Free – Juliet Ibrahim (335 Views)

"My Boyfriend Must Be Greedy" - Nkechi Blessing Shares New Photo / "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Boyfriend Must Pay You For Sex Because It Is Not Free – Juliet Ibrahim by 12Ebisco: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ghanain actress, Juliet Ibrahim has passed a subtle message to her female fans concerning sex with their boyfriend. The light-skinned actress, whose relationship status with rapper Iceberg Slim seems uncertain, took to social media to share a snippet video from a movie.

In the video, a mother could be heard saying “You slept with a man for free in these hard times, get up right now, go back to his house and tell him to pay you. Tell him nothing in this world is for free ”

Sharing this video on her Instagram page, Juliet Ibrahim captioned it: “Nothing in this world is for free… advice of the century #nollywood”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/your-boyfriend-must-pay-you-for-sex.html

Re: Your Boyfriend Must Pay You For Sex Because It Is Not Free – Juliet Ibrahim by hisgrace090: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
I left for me I will allow you enough time till you beg for sex, I only blame men that can't hold themselves.
Re: Your Boyfriend Must Pay You For Sex Because It Is Not Free – Juliet Ibrahim by prospero5(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
i don't even have what to say on this.
let me just pass.
Re: Your Boyfriend Must Pay You For Sex Because It Is Not Free – Juliet Ibrahim by KendrickAyomide: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ashawoooo
Re: Your Boyfriend Must Pay You For Sex Because It Is Not Free – Juliet Ibrahim by donbachi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
But you screamed,arrh arrh arrh arrrrrh baby harder you are there yes yes oh oh yes baby i love you arrrh jesus jesus baby you're the bomb i'm cuming 4 you.....as if,if u cum na visa,money,car and mansion come out...and you still get mouth to ask 4 cash...if i slap u ehn

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Voters Scamper For Safety As Gunshots Are Fired In Oshogbo / 'it's Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes' - Funke Akindele Issues Candi / “I Feel So Free” – Wizkid’s First Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.