Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury (39418 Views)

A Girl Called Friday / Fib And The Axe Of Fury (publishing Process) / The Girl Called Damilola - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Stumbling upon a reaper is weird. Having a vision of your classmate dying in a massacre is scary. Playing a teenage detective with a magical gift is tiring. Secrets are revealed, friends are lost and worst of all, trusts are broken.

Excerpt

"What did you do?"

"I wiped your memories... to protect you," my mother said in a shaky voice. "I cast a spell on your glasses… and your eyes too.”

"How did you do it? Why?" I whimpered. "You didn't wipe the memory of the accident...why? Why didn’t you make me forget those haunting memories?"

"I would never rub off the memory of your father. I was protecting you.” My mother’s voice softened. “I did this for you…to protect you…”

“How?”

“It’s a long story –”

“I want to know!”

The Girl called Fib and the Axe of Fury.

Chapter one comes up this night. I hope you'll enjoy it. Thanks for dropping by.

Lots of Love.
��

Esosa Kolawole

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Exclusive Fib and the Axe of fury Pre-order offer:

Grab this enthralling blend of vibrant fantasy and exotic African mythology (on sale for only 3$ before the 21st of June, 2019) and get the FIRST FIVE CHAPTERS, an EXTRA SHORT STORY, and an EXCLUSIVE high-res digital poster of the book cover.

“Never take your glasses off outside the walls of our home.”

When Fibikemi loses her glasses and inadvertently breaks her mother’s rule, she encounters something strange, and it is only the beginning of a weird and terrifying journey; in a matter of time, someone dangerous will come for her.

Her friend Aaron Oni has just two more months to live, and Fib’s obsession with saving Aaron pushes her to do the unimaginable.

Eventually, she discovers exactly why she must never take off her eyeglasses outside her home.

Fib and the Axe of Fury is an enthralling blend of vibrant fantasy and exotic African mythology.

Click on the link below to order from our website now!
http:///2WKG3n6

And click this link to check out the book trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8puSbogANs

13 Likes

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2018
Interesting story
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2018
dairykidd:
Interesting story

Thank you. I hope you'll come back for more?
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
Empty

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Excerpt to be released soon.

5 Likes

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Ayodipths(m): 4:03am On Sep 24, 2018
what an interestin story
am following you ojare, hope tuesday isn't tha late baah, me can't wait to read it.
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2018
Ayodipths:
what an interestin story
am following you ojare, hope tuesday isn't tha late baah, me can't wait to read it.

Thanks for checking it out. Really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2018
Hey guys! A little comment if you enjoyed the story will be encouraging cry. Thanks a lot as you do so. wink

1 Like

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2018
Quick question.

What would you do if you were in FIB's shoes. Would you tell people about having a supernatural power? Would you find it fun or would you coil into a shell and avoid people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Ayodipths(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
If i'm Fibikemi

I would like to find a way on how to control my power without harming anybody,
I won't let anybody knw either i have power or not, I won't avoid anybody talkless of ignorin them
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Ayodipths(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
sosa993:

You highly welcom,
I will go follow you on Twitter
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Ayodipths(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
sosa993:
You highly welcom
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2018
This book has been deleted due to plan of publishing. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Ayodipths(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Oh my ghost, am speechless but am folowin you, let see how it goes, Fib why nw? you dnt need to tell anybody about your power naw, just help Aron and let them discover that you 're Supernatural Beign. @sosa993 good job Unnie, more ink ma'm
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 6:34am On Sep 27, 2018
Ayodipths:
Oh my ghost, am speechless but am folowin you, let see how it goes, Fib why nw? you dnt need to tell anybody about your power naw, just help Aron and let them discover that you 're Supernatural Beign. @sosa993 good job Unnie, more ink ma'm

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Ayodipths(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2018
sosa993:

Thank you so much.
you highly welcom
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Ayodipths(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2018
am waiting for the next chapter, lemme sitback and keep eating nitemi, abi una wan join me @sosa993 (coman eat pounded yam + melon soup)
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2018
Excerpt to be released soon.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
This book has been taken down due to plans to be published next year

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Ayodipths(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
Awwwn jinsus jinsus jinsus, this suspect can't kuku kill me, am following you o, goodjob

1 Like

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ayodipths:
Awwwn jinsus jinsus jinsus,
this suspect can't kuku kill me,
am following you o, goodjob

Thanks a lot for reading!

1 Like

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Ayodipths(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2018
sosa993:

Thanks a lot for reading!
you welcom & am followin you like water
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 12:25am On Oct 05, 2018
Empty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Ayodipths(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
Very very interesting, goodjob dear sister, Lols Aron cheesy
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by dawno2008(m): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Interesting story you have here @sosa993 very nice work,more like high school dramas

Pls keep the updates coming
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
No chapter

1 Like

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Ayodipths(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
uhmm FIB be focus and concenstrate, find how to use your power, don't be lazy, cause if you lazy, you will just eat up your destiny. Good writeup @sosa993 , am waiting for the next update.
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by dawno2008(m): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2018
I must commend you for this beautiful piece of work
The convo is on point,your story telling is beautiful,you made it look like a nice movie,I actually like the way you create that beautiful picture of ibadan,seriously oyo state govt should read your work and see what ibadan should be like

Really interesting work,pls serve some more,cos i just can't get enough of it
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2018
Ayodipths:
uhmm FIB be focus and concenstrate, find how to use your power, don't be lazy, cause if you lazy, you will just eat up your destiny. Good writeup @sosa993 , am waiting for the next update.

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2018
dawno2008:
I must commend you for this beautiful piece of work
The convo is on point,your story telling is beautiful,you made it look like a nice movie,I actually like the way you create that beautiful picture of ibadan,seriously oyo state govt should read your work and see what ibadan should be like

Really interesting work,pls serve some more,cos i just can't get enough of it

Thanks a lot. More to come today!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. / What We Entertained Ourselves With Before Cable TV / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.