Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? (861 Views)

A Graduate Of The University Of Ibadan Sells Peppers And Vegetables / See The Fish Pond For Fingerlings In The University Of Benin / Doc(layer) Which One Should I Go For CHI,AMO Or ZARTECH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? by anoda(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Please I your advice on which agricscience course to study. Thanks
Re: What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? by Trunaijian: 3:00am On Sep 18, 2018
Animal science or animal production.

It’s a great course with so much potentials.

Plus ur salary scale when u get employed will be better than your counterparts who read other agric. Courses.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? by anoda(m): 6:10am On Sep 18, 2018
Trunaijian:
Animal science or animal production.

It’s a great course with so much potentials.

Plus ur salary scale when u get employed will be better than your counterparts who read other agric. Courses.
Good luck.
thanks man, what about crop science?
Re: What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? by chigomiced: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2018
Agricultural Economics or nothing

1 Like

Re: What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? by Eudes(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ask yourself what you want to become. If you really know who you want to become or what you want to do in life, then this question is irrelevant. Choose the course that will help you to achieve what you want in life.
Re: What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? by Christistruth00: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
anoda:
Please I your advice on which agricscience course to study. Thanks

Agricultural Economics covers all of Agribusiness ,try to engage in small animal husbandry at the same time because the experience is very useful you can raise few local turkeys that will be producing young ,or rabbits or grass cutters or Chickens or the large Local ducks which can eat almost anything and multiply very well but it should be a low risk business with good Chance of success source your feeding materials locally for example dry cassava peels are freely available at places making Garri
Re: What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2018
@OP,my advice for you is to put in for agric economics and extension. its your best bet if you want to have a broader knowledge of agriculture.
Re: What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? by chigomiced: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Christistruth00:

Agricultural Economics covers all of Agribusiness ,try to engage in small animal husbandry at the same time because the experience is very useful you can raise few local turkeys that will be producing young ,or rabbits or grass cutters or Chickens or the large Local ducks which can eat almost anything and multiply very well but it should be a low risk business with good Chance of success source your feeding materials locally for example dry cassava peels are freely available at places making Garri

Correct advice
Re: What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? by anoda(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lesgupnigeria:
@OP,my advice for you is to put in for agric economics and extension.
its your best bet if you want to have a broader knowledge of agriculture.
thanks alot man
Re: What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? by anoda(m): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Eudes:
Ask yourself what you want to become. If you really know who you want to become or what you want to do in life, then this question is irrelevant. Choose the course that will help you to achieve what you want in life.

thanks alot, i myself am a framer, and i believe a farmer should be abel to feed himself comfortably from his farm.
Re: What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? by anoda(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Christistruth00:

kiss
Christistruth00:

you are blessed
Re: What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? by anoda(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
chigomiced:
Agricultural Economics or nothing
could you please elaborate?
Re: What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? by chigomiced: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
anoda:
could you please elaborate?

Because it cuts across all Agriculture related fields
Re: What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? by anoda(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
chigomiced:

Because it cuts across all Agriculture related fields
thanks, what about employability? though am not really counting on that
Re: What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? by Christistruth00: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
anoda:
kiss you are blessed

So are you.

1 Like

Re: What Agricscience Course Should I Go For In The University? by chigomiced: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2018
anoda:
thanks, what about employability? though am not really counting on that

Very lucrative

(1) (Reply)

Buying Of Turkey ,broiler And Noiler In Nigeria / Signify Interest To Participate In Our FREE Bee-keeping Training In Ibadan!!!! / 50 Acres With Some Fruiting Palm Trees For Sale In Ido Axis Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.