Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer (58630 Views)

Osinbajo Hosts Robotics Engineer, Silas Adekunle / 26-year-old Nigerian Is Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World / Nigeria’s Adekunle Is Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by CrazeMan69(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
9jayes:
Igbo Amaka, you too can be like him if only you know how digital works.

In other news,
Instead of sitting at home on October 1'st why not use the opportunity to earn a free certificate from Google on digital skills. For details see my signature.
angry it’s wrong to run a business on such a historic day as independence.
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Damsyjay(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ndi nigeria.......yoruba amaka.........igbos will not learn now..what they can do is to tarnish our image by carring drugs everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by hisgrace090: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
TheAngry1:

The focus of the article is to celebrate the young man. Sadly, negative-minded no-gooders like you will always reduce it to an opportunity to insult everything 'Nigerian'. Get a life, no be everything be an opportunity for senseless criticism.

Trying to stop you from fighting adeosun lady I see!
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by TundeBricklayer: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Damsyjay:
Ndi nigeria.......yoruba amaka.........igbos will not learn now..what they can do is to tarnish our image by carring drugs everywhere
Igbos to learn from who? Igbos always representing positively more than your tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
rottennaija:
Now imagine this genius having the interest to assist the Nigerian government in his capacity, by Nigerians archaic law, he will be expected to do nysc because he finished school before he was 30 ? No wonder we are so backward

Speaking from experience NYSC almost crippled my business & am not even a genius like this brother woh, just the average naija young man you see everywhere

1 Like

Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Elxandre:
Tribal idiots will ruin this nice thread. angry

You know Nigeria and Africa as a whole is light years behind, when you already know before even reading the content, that the guy isn't based in Nigeria. embarassed

Stop right there. There’s nothing wrong in hailing and acknowledging him. He is an Afonja and yes Yoruba amaka. What’s wrong with that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by bewla(m): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
simplyhonest:
this is a man with a gift... God bless Nigeria
bring some of this work to sale here
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Igbos to learn from who? Igbos always representing positively more than your tribe

No need for this.

Yoruba mara nma

But Igbo Amaka... cool
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
If he was in Nigeria one stupid lecturer could have killed his ambition by telling him A is for God, B is for me and C is for serious students.
At the end of the day A is is given to sorters and those in his good books. If i knew education in Nigeria is a scam I could have used my lovely time to learn good coding skills and one or two business. Most Nigeria lectures are still in 1970s, sometimes when they lecture, u see ur iq reducing, it's just like watching Local Nigeria movies over and over again without having choice of changing the channel.. They lecture you to fail cos that's when u would be moved to see them after exam.

When I see student celebrating after final exam i do pity them cos all i can see is youths been raped of their future by a system that only creates utopian feelings of being a graduate but in reality you are a stunch illiterate after 5yrs. The fuckng thing is am also among them

1 Like

Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Amalekki: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
God bless Silas Adekunle, God bless Jelani Aliyu and God bless Chinemelu Ezeh - today we celebrate INDIVIDUAL achievements. We shall celebrate achievements that are products of well planned, initiated, designed and executed policies as a people.

Nigeria Amaka! grin
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by bewla(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:
grin yoruba amaka
walahi u no dey hear word no enka report u still post am
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Proffdada: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
Afonja007:
not Yoruba amaka but Yoruba kuburat ,amaka is a name for igbo girl while kuburat is a name for a girl in yoruba
abeg no put kuburat na kubumouse you for put..mtchewwww
Better names like Tokunbo dey na rat 1st come your mind
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Gardihorla(f): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nigerian got talents
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Proffdada: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

making waves with no sound. Is he earning as much?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by jhubril(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Your individual experience in the Faculty of Law in ONE university in Northern Nigeria does not explain the overall picture of why the north has been so backward for so many years.
Did you compare every faculty and department in northern nigerian universities with those in the South before you reached your conclusion? Obviously you couldn't have, so your logic is dead on arrival.
Even in the legal profession you practice, it can't have escaped your attention that most law students who earn 1st class distinctions in the Nigerian Law School and most lawyers who achieve the rank of senior advocate are from the South.
Most intelligent people wouldn't easily be dismissive of stats which tell the truth, no matter how embarrassing that truth may be.

For the base reason of ridiculing the North ,you brought forth many a ridiculous claim . You don't come across as one with the intellectual integrity to admit that those indices of "development" are so worthless when the quality of education is Nigeria is an incomparable nonsense. North or South , Nigeria is a backward third world country fated to go down the drain.

To sound logical is fraud.
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Proffdada: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
CrazeMan69:

angry it’s wrong to run a business on such a historic day as independence.
grin which Independence? Are we really free when most of our resources are still carted away as Commonwealth ?
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Sambest2(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
ednut1:
if he was in nigeria, he for dey access bank or KPMG grin

Seriously smiley
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Qiiiii: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
So I tried to verify this. Only Nigerian websites are reporting it.. Meaning....

It's not true
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by seangy4konji: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
If he was in Nigeria now ,he will be learning zanku dance,throliing on instagram,smoking weed in a studio trying to be wizkid or at first bank front desk..

He still fit deh final year uni port.
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by SarcasticGenius(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
jhubril:

For the base reason of ridiculing the North ,you brought forth many a ridiculous claim . You don't come across as one with the intellectual integrity to admit that those indices of "development" are so worthless when the quality of education is Nigeria is an incomparable nonsense. North or South , Nigeria is a backward third world country fated to go down the drain.

To sound logical is fraud.

Nigeria is a backward 3rd world country because political power is in the hands of the North. The North controls political power because politics is a numbers game and it has large gullible population of uneducated and unemployed young people who are easily manipulated by the ruling elites using religious and ethnic sentiments.
Meanwhile the ruse called "Federal Character" is used to keep the northern elites happy at the expense of the development of the whole country.
Unless the educational and economic imbalances between both sectors, then there is no sense in continuing as one country.

1 Like

Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
My husband embarassed smiley

Wow wow afonja amaka

I love my afonja rich husband

This one will not mine my head in my sleep
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by TundeBricklayer: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
Proffdada:
making waves with no sound. Is he earning as much?
He may choose to play low unlike you guys known for loudness, why not name what he earns
Another Igbo guru, you guys are still learning

Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Proffdada: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

He may choose to play low unlike you guys known for loudness, why not name what he earns
Another Igbo guru, you guys are still learning
the app is defunct lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
bewla:
walahi u no dey hear word no enka report u still post am

i don't get you

1 Like

Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by TundeBricklayer: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Proffdada:
the app is defunct lipsrsealed

Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by baysol: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
simplyhonest:
this is a man with a gift... God bless Nigeria

Yoruba amaka! Better than the mofo pigdophile drug dealers any time any day. All over the world every where you go yorubas are always the ones making us walk tall among comity of nations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by morningsta(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
rottennaija:
Now imagine this genius having the interest to assist the Nigerian government in his capacity, by Nigerians archaic law, he will be expected to do nysc because he finished school before he was 30 ? No wonder we are so backward

You are talking out of point. The NYSC law is not archaic! If we can allow foreigners with specialized knowledge work for our govt and are paid in hard currencies, why not a Nigerian with specialized knowledge?

Provided it is not a political appointment, the govt can grant waiver moreso that the country is the one in need of his expertise.

If you are coming to lobby for a ploitical appointment that So many Nigerians are qualified for, abeg we go need your NYSC Cert or exemption letter biko!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by jhubril(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Nigeria is a backward 3rd world country because political power is in the hands of the North. The North controls political power because politics is a numbers game and it has large gullible population of uneducated and unemployed young people who are easily manipulated by the ruling elites using religious and ethnic sentiments.
Meanwhile the ruse called "Federal Character" is used to keep the northern elites happy at the expense of the development of the whole country.
Unless the educational and economic imbalances between both sectors, then there is no sense in continuing as one country.

The South (Yorubaland)is home to lily-livered morons who are self-seeking and criminally inclined. If the quality of education is worth anything why has it produced a poorly organised and unequal society? Better a weakling than a fool with a false pride.

What's the fuss to make about dismembering the country? If we go our separate ways ,it is only the beginning of strife and wars for the Yoruba judging by the mistrust among them. The arrogance also follows and this is the outcome of an education that has taught them to believe they are superior to other people.

1 Like

Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
I'm so happy for him, kudos!
Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by AnuliKay: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nigeria is truly a blessed country.

The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards held today at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.It is a star-studded affair, hosted by Saturday Night Live’s Colin Jost and Michael Che.

One reason we love award shows, are the red carpet looks. These beautiful ensembles are a staple at every award show and leave us yearning for more. The 2018 Emmy’s is no exception as the photographs below will prove. In no particular order, here are the top twenty dresses on the Emmy Red Carpet.

See all the beautiful looks: https://kaynuli.com/the-top-20-best-dresses-at-the-emmys/

Re: Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer by AZeD1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
rottennaija:

In most developed countries (Israel, South Korea) he would have to spend at least a year in the military.

Who says you can't assist the Nigerian Government during NYSC?

I dislike the NYSC program but what you wrote above is rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k / Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony, with 1yr Warranty / Quality Air Conditioners For Sale - Sharp, Panasonic, LG, Samsung,etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.