Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) (48925 Views)

The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by Adakintroy: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2018
I really think Linda is twisted. I mean it. Away from the fake smiles. She must have told dome lies, and believed some as well. To be acting this weird.

How hard can it be to show your baby daddy faces. I mean it's an happy thing to do. All trio in one picture will certainly speak more than a thousand words in a good way If her mind is really free.

What is she really hiding? Area really say back approko keep personal secrets pass.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by ImaIma1(f): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Enough of Linda and her baby. She is not the first to give birth and she isn't even married.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by bewla(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
obembet:
M.
for make my day
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by AnuliKay: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
Congratulations to her. I wish you all the best.

The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards held today at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.It is a star-studded affair, hosted by Saturday Night Live’s Colin Jost and Michael Che.

One reason we love award shows, are the red carpet looks. These beautiful ensembles are a staple at every award show and leave us yearning for more. The 2018 Emmy’s is no exception as the photographs below will prove. In no particular order, here are the top twenty dresses on the Emmy Red Carpet.

See all the beautiful looks: https://kaynuli.com/the-top-20-best-dresses-at-the-emmys/

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by HisSexcellency(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
Can't seem to locate the dictionary in my phone anymore, can someone please tell me the meaning of the the "BASTARD". it used to be popular those days undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by sharpchap: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
don jazzy is an itsekiri from delta state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show / Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia / DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.