Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio (29452 Views)

Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
One half of defunct group Psquare, Paul Okoye has taken to social media to share a picture of his twin kids with him in the studio.

The proud father who shared the photo on his Instagram page disclosed that he has full hands as his kids 'work' with him in the studio.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/paul-okoye-shares-adorable-photo-with.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by itspzpics(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nice

Daddy freeze Blast A sexy Lady For defending pastors and for calling him a fool... SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by izuch(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Tell him to go and settle his family problem and stop disturbing us with photos upandan undecided

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by faithfull18(f): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
Cool, I love twin babies.

16 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by Standardcosting(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
K
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
izuch:
Tell him to go and settle his family problem and stop disturbing us with photos upandan undecided

Did he complain to you?

undecided

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by nabu: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
baba twins
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by momodub: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nice
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
kennygee:

Did he complain to you?

undecided

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by Macmoni(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
G
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by Dumdumfashion(f): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
God please bless me with twins I love them so much!

Looking good bro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dumdumfashion:

Looking good bro

Big AMEN to that.. don't forget to invite me to dia naming o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin

The "good son", as Jude Okoye would say.

But Jude shouldn't forget how the parable of the prodigal son ended.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by CaptainG00D: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Cutee
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by hopexter(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
faithfull18:
Cool, I love twin babies.

Who doesn't cheesy cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by jaxxy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
hopexter:

Not everybody bro. Lol
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by hopexter(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
jaxxy:

Not everybody bro. Lol

They do, they're just scared of responsibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dem jus dey disturb am.. But what to do? Na papa him be smiley
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by jaxxy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
hopexter:

They do, they're just scared of responsibilities.

Not the responsibilities bt rather find it confusing especially the identical ones.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by michlins(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Am here wondering how karma will visit this guy. Your parents will be turning in their graves knowing that the kids they raised together are now enemies.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by faithfull18(f): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
hopexter:

Some people don't.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by Mike008(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dumdumfashion:

Looking good bro

May you have double twins

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio by ritvin(f): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
It's not abt responsibility but dat saying abt good n evil twin, I kno twins dat v dis problem. It's not spiritual but lack of a certain chemical in d brain, it result to borderline personality disorder BPD, switches mood easily, troublesome. Wrong sexual choices Can't read a person mood. Cut d long story, I pray 4 dose dat want it to get it, as 4me am not interested. DON WANNI suffered it. So u see. Still Baba God can do wonders if u truly desire it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday / Noble Igwe Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassaor (Photos) / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.