Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Revelers, Where Do You Drink? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Revelers, Where Do You Drink? (941 Views)

OMG! "Beware Of What You Drink"; See What A Man Allegedly Saw In A Can Of Malta / Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? / Do You Drink Water While Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revelers, Where Do You Drink? by egetz(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2007
hail all nairalanders,

it occurred to me that we could share a few thoughts about the people that keep our beer drinking pastime pleasant. they deserve a mention for various reasons. reasons like the coldness of the beer, the people you meet there, the quality of the music and of course, the peppersoup.

so, tell us all where you dey shack, name am well.

forget Sharia, in Kano there are a thousand drinking places. i shall name mine soon after you guys and gulsssssssss
Re: Revelers, Where Do You Drink? by egetz(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2007
i kano i hang out at these places and for these reasons

KAARIS=== COLD BEER, GOOD MUSIC, BOYS SPOT(sabon gari)
FRENCH CAFE == COLDEST BEER, NICEST AMBIENCE
ARMY BARRACKS=== FOR SECURITY INSURANCE IN CASE OF BAD DAYS
OKORO`S PLACE=== PEPPER SOUP AND OK BEER (sabon gari)
CENTRAL HOTEL== ROUGH NIGHTS ONLY
mingles bar=== mix of all the above (sabon gari)

KADUNA= IT HAS TO BE NAF CLUB
OBALENDE IS OK FOR ROUGH NIGHTS TOO.

ZARIA=== ZARIA CLUB, ZARIA HOTEL(beer is expensive there)

ABUJA=== ASO ROCK ONLY.

(1) (Reply)

A Congo Of Beans For #700 In Ibadan. / Make 5 Different Homemade Baby Food / How To Prepare/make A Delicious Pineapple Milkshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.