Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) (22991 Views)

Armed Car Snatcher Caught In Ikota, Lagos. Stolen Vehicle Recovered / Bag Snatcher Caught In Delta State While On The Run (Photos) / Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by zoba88: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
The Bayelsa State Vigilante Service said it will continue to sustain its current efforts aimed at eradicating crimes at various parts of the state.

Chairman of the Service, Evangelist Parkins Ogede, said this while parading an armed robbery suspect, one Mr. Lucky David-Ozuowe, 34, from Delta state before newsmen at the Service Headquarters in Yenagoa.

He said the suspect and two of his accomplices still at large, snatched a Sianna from their victim at a gunpoint in Delta State during an armed robbery operation in Bayelsa the state.

According to him, the victim who used car tracking device to ascertain the actual position of his stolen vehicle, indicated that it was in Bayelsa state.

Evangelist Ogede explained that, the victim reported the incident to the service who immediately swing into action that culminated to his apprehension along Sani Abacha Expressway.

The Security Chief maintained that the suspect and his accomplices were targeting their victim in a false pretense of repairing their stolen vehicle.

In sighting the Vigilantes, the armed robbers, according to Evangelist Ogede took to their hills but his gallant men gave them a hot chase which led to the arrest of one of the suspects.

He said a double barrel revolving gun and the stolen car were recovered and the suspect is now cooling off with the police authorities.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/car-snatcher-caught-and-tied-with-rope.html

2 Likes

Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by dbos11(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
O boy c the kind punishment dem don give this one

He's ancestors sef go don dey cry for him

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Niccoloimhotep: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Your own don be today. This car i have available for sale for 2.7m can not be snatched.

2009 toyota camry muscle

https://www.nairaland.com/4735376/2009-toyota-camry-muscle-sale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Pabloosas(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Oya
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Niccoloimhotep: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
V
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Kidspirit(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hausa
Igbo
Yoruba

We are all wonderfully made...

No more fighting on Nairaland, lets learn to embrace peace. Order a Peace t-shirt from my store, see my signature

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by SojiCash(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
Onpe ....Barawo
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
neroflo:
ipob amaka
Mumu raise to power infinity..... Better subscribe for sense

7 Likes

Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by ppotter(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
Terrible!
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by austinfan4love(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
See him head like fowl wey dem won slaughter,,work dem no go work,yet dem won ball hard,pop roxay,live good life,,,monkey don go market come hang himself

2 Likes

Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by BruncleZuma: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
That bastard Parkins nah Evangelist now...hahahahahaha
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by dreamwords: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
afonja,, he must b from sw
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by anibi9674: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
see crocodile tieing na.
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by lilmax(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
okay
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by nuvoyayaz: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
simple law of nature. Nemesis will always catch up with an evil doer. it's just a matter of time
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by nuvoyayaz: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
simple law of nature. Nemesis will always catch up with a thief
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by nuvoyayaz: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nemesis nemesis nemesis.... chii
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by rottenPussy: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
And one bastard is discouraging me from installing tracker. If I hear say I no do am next week undecided
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kidspirit:
Hausa
Igbo
Yoruba

We are all wonderfully made...

No more fighting on Nairaland, lets learn to embrace peace. Order a Peace t-shirt from my store, see my signature
mehn i love this design on ur T-shirt though i am not a fan of black T-shirts.
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by hardcore007: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Better bush meat, just roast his balls make we chop ; tongue
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Kidspirit(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
lefulefu:
mehn i love this design on ur T-shirt though i am not a fan of black T-shirts.
I have the off white bro. There are only two colours, Black and Off White.
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Aijay93(f): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Serves him right
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kidspirit:
I have the off white bro. There are only two colours, Black and Off White.
u not based in benin sha? On ur siggy u saying something about a store.
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Kidspirit(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
lefulefu:
u not based in benin sha? On ur siggy u saying something about a store.
It can be shipped anywhere in Nigeria from Lagos. You can read reviews on Google to confirm. That's my store link on my signature.
Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Edojoma(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dis is Wat we call Okporoko tying in South South, not just anyone can tie a thief like dat, it's an occupation, ones a thief is caught, dey contact u for tying,,, �

1 Like

Re: Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
They should just BURN him.
Burnt offering rarely possible in BY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) / CCTV Shows The Moment A Boy Stole A Macbook At A Store In Computer Village / Bawa: EFCC Has Recovered $20m Worth Of Cryptocurrency From Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.