Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Phyno, Falz & Oda Celebs Celebrate 2face Idibia On His Bday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Phyno, Falz & Oda Celebs Celebrate 2face Idibia On His Bday (1062 Views)

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Phyno, Falz & Oda Celebs Celebrate 2face Idibia On His Bday by onyi25(f): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nigerian music legend 2face Idibia is 43 today.

And to celebrate him, his colleagues Tiwa Savage, Wizkid Phyno Falz and some other celebrities each took to social media to pen down heartfelt birthday messages to him.

Continue here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/09/tiwa-savage-wizkid-phyno-falz-and-other.html

Re: Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Phyno, Falz & Oda Celebs Celebrate 2face Idibia On His Bday by Airforce1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Tuface is a king , a legend and god's gift to women .

Happy birthday, most humble Nigerian musical Icon of all time.

Respect

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Phyno, Falz & Oda Celebs Celebrate 2face Idibia On His Bday by Ekez(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Tubaba i celebrate your music and dick prowess
Re: Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Phyno, Falz & Oda Celebs Celebrate 2face Idibia On His Bday by Ekez(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Tubaba i celebrate your music and dick prowess, you are a legend in the making
Re: Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Phyno, Falz & Oda Celebs Celebrate 2face Idibia On His Bday by amaniro: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hope amaka did not disappoint you again!!?cheesy

Re: Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Phyno, Falz & Oda Celebs Celebrate 2face Idibia On His Bday by amaniro: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:
Tuface is a king , a legend and god's gift to women .

Happy birthday, most humble Nigerian musical Icon of all time.

Respect

Then what are you....cheesy?.

Re: Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Phyno, Falz & Oda Celebs Celebrate 2face Idibia On His Bday by Airforce1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
amaniro:

Then what are you....cheesy?.
I'm a success , I'm a movement , I'm unstoppable, I'm so blessed , I'm everything you would never be, I'm a lover , I'm a certified gee and a Bonafide stud, I'm son to the most high God , I don't think failure , I will never ever think failure , God has given me wisdom, it's our wisdom, we can't lack wisdom, it is too late to fail Amen.

We are too loaded to be empty , Amen .

I'm the opposite of immoderate, immaculately polished with the spirit of a hustler and the swagger of a college kid .

You want more? I could give you some more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Phyno, Falz & Oda Celebs Celebrate 2face Idibia On His Bday by amaniro: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:

I'm a success , I'm a movement , I'm unstoppable, I'm so blessed , I'm everything you would never be, I'm a lover , I'm son to the most high God , I don't think failure , I will never ever think failure , God has given me wisdom, it's our wisdom, we can't lack wisdom, it is too late to fail Amen.

Lie Mohammedcheesy

Re: Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Phyno, Falz & Oda Celebs Celebrate 2face Idibia On His Bday by 9cent(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:

I'm a success , I'm a movement , I'm unstoppable, I'm so blessed , I'm everything you would never be, I'm a lover , I'm a certified gee and a Bonafide stud, I'm son to the most high God , I don't think failure , I will never ever think failure , God has given me wisdom, it's our wisdom, we can't lack wisdom, it is too late to fail Amen.

I'm the opposite of immoderate, immaculately polished with the spirit of a hustler and the swagger of a college kid .

You want more? I could give you some more

I love these

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Phyno, Falz & Oda Celebs Celebrate 2face Idibia On His Bday by neolboy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
Congrats 2baba

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Pictured Having An Amazing Moment In Ghana / Kate Henshaw Looks Radiant As She Step In Native Outfit / Actor Yemi Solade Celebrates Her Son's Birthday As He Clocks 10years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.