Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,827 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

PPA Needed In Ibadan - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / PPA Needed In Ibadan (2584 Views)

PPA Needed In Ondo State. / PPA Needed IN Delta State / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PPA Needed In Ibadan by Ocon: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Please...

I need a good PPA in Ibadan. Anyone that can be of help should drop his/her contact.

Thanks
Re: PPA Needed In Ibadan by SleekyP(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ocon:
Please...

I need a good PPA in Ibadan. Anyone that can be of help should drop his/her contact.

Thanks
Msg me
Re: PPA Needed In Ibadan by Ocon: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
SleekyP:

Msg me
I've sent a mail to the email on your profile...please drop your number so I can contact you
Thanks
Re: PPA Needed In Ibadan by Ocon: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Still searching...
Re: PPA Needed In Ibadan by Ocon: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Searching
Re: PPA Needed In Ibadan by OmobaDe10th(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good day all. I bring to you a very wonderful offer about an accommodation located at iyolode area of ibadan. It is close to iyanu church along Iwo road. It is a 3 bedroom apartment. It tiled, has a good water supply, good electricity ( a generator is also available for all), the rooms are spacious and have good ventilation. It is a peaceful place entirely with good security. It is close to a church and a mosque close by too. It will cost you 60,000 naira only. Call me on 09082838717
Re: PPA Needed In Ibadan by OmobaDe10th(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ocon:
Searching
If you want a ppa in a school then you can come to ppa
Re: PPA Needed In Ibadan by Ocon: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
OmobaDe10th:

If you want a ppa in a school then you can come to ppa
I won't mind a school... But I don't understand what to you by the bolded
Re: PPA Needed In Ibadan by OmobaDe10th(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ocon:
I won't mind a school... But I don't understand what to you by the bolded
Sorry I made a mistake while typing. I meant that if u interested in teaching, u could come to my primary place of assignment. It's a government secondary school along iwo road. Reach me tomorrow through a phone call tomorrow so we can talk more
Re: PPA Needed In Ibadan by Ocon: 6:01am On Sep 26, 2018
OmobaDe10th:

Sorry I made a mistake while typing. I meant that if u interested in teaching, u could come to my primary place of assignment. It's a government secondary school along iwo road. Reach me tomorrow through a phone call tomorrow so we can talk more
Thank you bro... pls, Your WhatsApp contact. You can message me at

1 Like

Re: PPA Needed In Ibadan by lolobukkie(f): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
I work with a dignified restaurant at alabiyamo in bodija, behind 411, just ask of chrysalis foods, we r also at Ventura as cabanas cafe, u can do your PPA with us, but u have to be hard working sha, and u will be paid well

Contact 08032182045
Re: PPA Needed In Ibadan by Ocon: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2018
Thank you all... I was posted to the ministry of agriculture, Secretariat
Re: PPA Needed In Ibadan by Ocon: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2018
lolobukkie:
I work with a dignified restaurant at alabiyamo in bodija, behind 411, just ask of chrysalis foods, we r also at Ventura as cabanas cafe, u can do your PPA with us, but u have to be hard working sha, and u will be paid w
Contact 08032182045
Hello Ma, thanks for the offer. I'll contact you...
Re: PPA Needed In Ibadan by Prodigee: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
hello Ocon. Don't want to say too much. I just want to ask if one can register/ apply for pgd in noun for the first time for july application?
Re: PPA Needed In Ibadan by Ocon: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Prodigee:
hello Ocon. Don't want to say too much. I just want to ask if one can register/ apply for pgd in noun for the first time for july application?
Yes you can... I'm also registering cum July

1 Like

Re: PPA Needed In Ibadan by shollington(m): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2019
lolobukkie:
I don't mean to bother you but please, is there still chance at your office,am currently, urgently looking for ppa in Ibadan, I will give you a call if you don't mind please?thank you
Re: PPA Needed In Ibadan by SleekyP(m): 10:06pm On May 13, 2019
ADRON HOMES AND PROPERTIES LTD

JOB TITLE: Business Executive

REQUIREMENTS:

Candidates must have a minimum of OND/HND/BSC.
Candidates must be mature and a fast learner.
Candidates must have Passion to be successful.
Candidates must Not be Afraid to Take Risks.
Candidates must have Self-belief, Hard Worker and Disciplined Dedication.
Candidates must be self-driven, outspoken and be able to communicate effectively

Candidate must be resident at Ibadan.

Job description

Identifies business opportunity by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Meeting sales goals, creativity and sales planning.
sells product by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
Maintains relationship with clients by providing support , information guidance researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements.
Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
Develop, design and implement business plan strategy
Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
To conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time service to urgent issues.
Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic

Salary:
Massive remuneration

Weekly Moblization

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: oloye.dimeji@adronhomesproperties.com

APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 27, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Comment On Best State To Serve As Corper (nysc) / No NYSC Camping For Batch B Stream 2 / Corper Buying Jobs In An Orientation Camp (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.