Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

5 Brutal Reasons Why I Am Getting Rid Of My Tecno L9plus [pics] And Y U Shud Too - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Brutal Reasons Why I Am Getting Rid Of My Tecno L9plus [pics] And Y U Shud Too (702 Views)

Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) / 15 Brutal Truths People Do Not Want To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Brutal Reasons Why I Am Getting Rid Of My Tecno L9plus [pics] And Y U Shud Too by FreshShavedBalls(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
People have been saying good things about this device but i have been using it for over a year now and i feel the truth needs to be said. The good book says you can suppress the truth all you want but one day it shall surely come out

1. The 5000mah battery lasts too long. This makes me spend most of my time online thereby draining my data. 1k subscription now barely lasts me a week.

2. Still on the battery. If i i'm not online then i am watching movies non-stop because like i said the battery lasts too long and this is cramping my style cuz it makes me stay indoors a lot.

3. The flash charge feature makes it to charge too fast. You can just imagine, instead of the phone to take like 2 or 3 hours to charge like other normal phones so i can have some time to myself but NO.....it will just charge from 0-100% in an hour and a few minutes and before you know it i am at it again.

4. The massive 6-inch screen is too damn immersive and all the more reason why i get sucked in when watching movies

5. Last but not the least the Camera is too good especially the selfie cam and this has turned me into a selfie freak.....snapping and uploading all the time on facebook and I.G: another reason why my data gets exhausted so fast too.

With these few points of mine i hope i have been able to confuse you and not to convince you to not undesire to not buy the Tecno L9+ or its successor the Pouvoir 2.

Thank you.
Re: 5 Brutal Reasons Why I Am Getting Rid Of My Tecno L9plus [pics] And Y U Shud Too by Bradiyung(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Alejod:
See better advertising grin

I dey learn!
i tire o,see confirm advert

1 Like

Re: 5 Brutal Reasons Why I Am Getting Rid Of My Tecno L9plus [pics] And Y U Shud Too by Ennyholar: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2018
This OP get sense oo
No doubt the L9Plus battery capacity is a massive, I think the L series has been replaced with the Pouvoir series. Heard the Pouvoir 2 battery life is also impressive.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Brutal Reasons Why I Am Getting Rid Of My Tecno L9plus [pics] And Y U Shud Too by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2018
I tried to get the phone but my money couldn't get it for me. Then I settled for gionee gn5001s that comes with 3gb RAM, 16gb ROM, and 4000mah battery that last for 15hrs under heavy usage (my definition of heavy usage is; playing games, browsing for hours watching movies and playing music).

1 Like

Re: 5 Brutal Reasons Why I Am Getting Rid Of My Tecno L9plus [pics] And Y U Shud Too by Rubiesangel: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
TECNO phones have generally improved in their battery as can be seen in the he Pouvoir, which is an upgraded version of the L9 plus.
Re: 5 Brutal Reasons Why I Am Getting Rid Of My Tecno L9plus [pics] And Y U Shud Too by Ejadike(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tecno device the OP talked about actually is a good buy, I've heard so much about it but I'm just waiting to up my budget before getting it. Imagine not having like for almost a month in my area, tell me why shouldn't I buy it?
Re: 5 Brutal Reasons Why I Am Getting Rid Of My Tecno L9plus [pics] And Y U Shud Too by Ejadike(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
dayo2me:
I tried to get the phone but my money couldn't get it for me. Then I settled for gionee gn5001s that comes with 3gb RAM, 16gb ROM, and 4000mah battery that last for 15hrs under heavy usage (my definition of heavy usage is; playing games, browsing for hours watching movies and playing music).
how much?
Re: 5 Brutal Reasons Why I Am Getting Rid Of My Tecno L9plus [pics] And Y U Shud Too by Behankey(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lol. Na L9 Plus make OP dey write this one eh? Wondering what he will write for the Pourvoir 2 Pro. Which to me is even superior

1 Like

Re: 5 Brutal Reasons Why I Am Getting Rid Of My Tecno L9plus [pics] And Y U Shud Too by pioukul1: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2018
Wow, I have heard a lot about the L9 plus.. Chai!.. That phone must be a boss. But then, I heard the Pouvoir 2 is an upgrade to the L9 series, so which means it's going to be a killer phone. cool.

1 Like

Re: 5 Brutal Reasons Why I Am Getting Rid Of My Tecno L9plus [pics] And Y U Shud Too by Rangel: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tecno is doing well, their devices have witnessed amazing upgrades and they are not relent, they are doing more and want us to expect more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JAMB registration 2019: All you must know / ASUU Strike: We Are Still Consulting Our Members / How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.