Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

How To Review An Educational Video - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Review An Educational Video (372 Views)

ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week / Ekiti University SUG Tells Management To Review The Sack Of Over 900 Staff / FG Appoints Jega, Peter Okebukola To Review Nigeria’s University System​ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Review An Educational Video by gostartit(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
NEW VIDEO 7 The fear of rejection is one of the dominant factors that prevent a teacher who has created an educational video for the public from publishing it to the outside world.

I had such challenges too when I just began curating educational videos, even though it was done in conjunction with an experienced teacher. I was really anxious about peoples' reactions and kept posting its release to schools.

People always feel heavily worried especially when it's your first video.

And so, I did a new video as a guide that could help you review your own videos. I actually shared an easy to use checklist that I think would be very helpful.

There are 11 points on this checklist, which show how important some areas of your videos should not be taken for granted.

Please, feel free to share with me in the comment below anything that you think could be added or ignored.

If you're going to publish an educational video for the first time or already have been publishing- watch this.

Live.Love.Serve

Oluwakemi Odusanya​
#uncommonteacher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHXJSSM0riI
Re: How To Review An Educational Video by gostartit(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
An inspirational quote-a-day to increase productivity and bring the real action into your life.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/TheHometvtutors?sub_confirmation=1

#mydailysuccessquotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xdAkaP4bD8
Re: How To Review An Educational Video by gostartit(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2018
In case you too have any form inquiry about making educational videos for the first time or want to advance, please feel free to reach me on my whatsApp number; 07064412838
Re: How To Review An Educational Video by gostartit(m): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Are you still confused?

Oya Drop your comment Nd lets help.
Re: How To Review An Educational Video by gostartit(m): 4:22am On Sep 14, 2019
Experience is the best teacher!
Re: How To Review An Educational Video by gostartit(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
Video learning is one of the best forms of learning

(1) (Reply)

University Degrees ‘not Required By Top UAE Employers WOW / World Teachers' Day: Who Is Your Favorite Teacher In School / Top 5 Reasons To Study An MBA In A Business School Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.