Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment (80180 Views)

Federal Fire Service Shortisted Candidates For Screening And Aptitude Test / Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by ebene18: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2018
Is it that no one got the mail in ondo state or what?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by gucciangel(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2018
shadelek:
Guys pls I need your advice, my nysc discharge certificate won't be available until next month. Can I attend the physical verification with my nysc ID card?
There is no harm in trying bro. Go for the screening first.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Lexy1234: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2018
efit:
lasgidis here we show....

I think we need to hook up on WhatsApp so that we can help ourselves on issues before Monday... join through this link below.. for those that are still expecting believe n never stop praying God will definitely do it...
pls let us come together and help ourselves.. add through this WhatsApp link..

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///9qPzbBbomn35fTazQvjp7p

or u can leave ur WhatsApp no here...

it's simple to join... just copy this link

https:///9qPzbBbomn35fTazQvjp7p

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by heryoub22(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2018
efit:

I think we need to hook up on WhatsApp so that we can help ourselves on issues before Monday... join through this link below.. for those that are still expecting believe n never stop praying God will definitely do it...

bbb
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Benny4(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2018
xty50:
yea just saw it too. But me as long as they didn't state it in the mail I will just go without because I don't even have one. At the end of the day they will still conduct it for the successful candidate.

You get brain, people just like to put themselves under unnecessary pressure.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by gucciangel(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2018
Benny4:

You get brain, people just like to put themselves under unnecessary pressure.
There is nothing like unnecessary pressure bro. There has been some changes from the initial invitation mail. If you see it on the official website, then try and get it if you can. But, if you're optimistic about having a successful screening without the medical certificate, that's fine but don't shame people that wants to obtain.
Good luck!
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by ut47(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
pls will they accept statement for result, my certificate is not out
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by omolomolarinero: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
H
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by sadeeq90: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
gucciangel:

There is nothing like unnecessary pressure bro. There has been some changes from the initial invitation mail. If you see it on the official website, then try and get it if you can. But, if you're optimistic about having a successful screening without the medical certificate, that's fine but don't shame people that wants to obtain.
Good luck!

But the message for medical certificate came late, and you can't get it during weekend, and don't forget it's only from government hospital
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by emmym16(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hi guys, I just reveived mine from rivers state and its like the summary page is optional cause it says I can also use the email notification.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Does this mean that we can use the email notification if we don't have the data summary page?

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by mightyokwy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
PHOENIX0007:

Drop your number on the comment section to be added to the Abuja whatsapp group.
Pls add mee too. 08065383478. I got my mail this evening.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by ruboy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
for those who need a genuine medical report just holla @08101090665
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by tomsy2: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
kennygee:
Does this mean that we can use the email if we don't have the data summary page?
Dear Nigerian graduate,
I'm almost exasperated at your question. Please read the message again, this time slowly and calmly.
You will notice the use of the word 'Or'. The Use of English course that we took and 'passed' in school must have taught us that 'Or' indicates one of two items: Either this Or that.
However, it's their fault (FRSC) for not putting the 'either'. They made it too complex and confusing for we Nigerian graduates to understand.
Thanks for reading and comprehending.
Yours in the struggle for employability.
A fellow Nigerian graduate.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
tomsy2:

Dear Nigerian graduate,
I'm almost exasperated at your question. Please read the message again, this time slowly and calmly.
You will notice the use of the word 'Or'. The Use of English course that we took and 'passed' in school must have taught us that 'Or' indicates one of two items: Either this Or that.
However, it's their fault (FRSC) for not putting the 'either'. They made it too complex and confusing for we Nigerian graduates to understand.
Thanks for reading and comprehending.
Yours in the struggle for employability.
A fellow Nigerian graduate.

My dear, Nigerians are funny people.

Some people will still insist on seeing that print out. Most people will just prefer to play it safe.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by saleeman4(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
08165794202 please add me to your whatsapp group
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by OmoiyaAwax(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kaplan090s:

07061154386, Lagos please add
Lagos please add me to this number, 07032383721. Thanks.
Someone i n Lagos should please help his brother, how can I get to the venue in Lagos from Berger, I mean NAF base agege motor road Ikeja. Please help a brother.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by pussyAvenger: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pls what's the meaning of 1.65metres in cm?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Twitt13(f): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group

0807 317 1597

Thank you
efit:

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by tripledonosas(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
d
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Obapital(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Please add us up on respective whatsapp groups;

Adamawa group -07086214748
Abuja group-08111253575
Kogi group - 08028189696

Thanks!
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by MzEmeritus: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Yksoul:
pleaseeeee oyo venue and date?

Ojoo barracks
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by MzEmeritus: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
tomsy2:

I also need answers to these questions. Please help our struggles if you know.

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by MzEmeritus: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
dave06:
First come, First Served

I need mzemeritus@gmail.com
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by MzEmeritus: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
dave06:
First come, first served.

I relply within seconds!

Check your mail
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by dajebeedrys(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
MzEmeritus:

Check your mail
pls help me with the questions bro. Dejiayo87@gmail.com
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by dynamic010(m): 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Add me to d Lagos watzapp group..08102819006
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by dynamic010(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
My screening is at the same place and I will be taking similar root..
OmoiyaAwax:

Lagos please add me to this number, 07032383721. Thanks.
Someone i n Lagos should please help his brother, how can I get to the venue in Lagos from Berger, I mean NAF base agege motor road Ikeja. Please help a brother.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by jephtumu: 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
Let the pass cadres help us out now?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by jephtumu: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
They should tell us details about all the process, so we can be successful just like them
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by emyhope: 12:06am On Sep 24, 2018
Plz, add 09062115966

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.