Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) (1002 Views)

9yrs Old Plus Facebook Account For Sale / Verified Google Adsense Account With Earnings For Sale / How Do I Withdraw My Adsense Earnings For The First Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by AmazingGoodies: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
I'm not into buying and selling of AdSense accounts so be rest assured that you're buying from the original owner.

It comes with $61 balance and I have received payments up to 4 times with it through my bank account.

It is 9yrs old and Nigerian address PIN-verified

The account is 100% genuine and safe.

Buy with confidence!

Asking price: N70,000 only.

Only interested buyer should call 08101504607

Update! Update!! Update!!!

I have decided to reduce the price to N60,000
What are you still waiting for? Grab it now before someone else does, or before I change my mind.
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by AmazingGoodies: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Still available.
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by onlineguru3544: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Your price is too much sir, I bet if you will you get a buyer
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by AmazingGoodies: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
onlineguru3544:
Your price is too much sir, I bet if you will you get a buyer
g

It's not too much bro. Remember there's already some money in the account ($61 which is over 20k). So you're actually paying less than 50k for it. Moreover, this my personal account and not some 'manufactured' ones they sell here. You're buying quality!

"QUALITY isn't expensive" - Socrates
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by onlineguru3544: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
AmazingGoodies:
g

It's not too much bro. Remember there's already some money in the account ($61 which is over 20k). So you're actually paying less than 50k for it. Moreover, this my personal account and not some 'manufactured' ones they sell here. You're buying quality!

"QUALITY isn't expensive" - Socrates
lol sorry which one is manufactured adsense again? And quality adsense?
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
onlineguru3544:

Abeg ask the clown lol grin
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by AmazingGoodies: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
onlineguru3544:

Manufactured AdSense accounts are those accounts created for the sole purpose of selling. They are produced enmass by the seller and most times they are easily banned by Google.
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by AmazingGoodies: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Abeg ask the clown lol grin

Please show some respect next time. Not everyone you see online is your mate. Thank you.
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
AmazingGoodies:

Please show some respect next time. Not everyone you see online is your mate. Thank you.

Dude use your head or I will use it for you
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by AmazingGoodies: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Dude use your head or I will use it for you

I can see you lack home training. I will ignore you henceforth.
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
AmazingGoodies:

I can see you lack home training. I will ignore you henceforth.

If you are humble enough and stop behaving like an assholeee maybe just maybe you can sell this stuff out that AdSense to one of my clients in one day, but typical Nigerian mentality will always rule the day, I rest my case bye
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by LaptopDeals: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
AmazingGoodies:
I'm not into buying and selling of AdSense accounts so be rest assured that you're buying from the original owner.

It comes with $61 balance and I have received payments up to 4 times with it through my bank account.

Buy with confidence!

Still available
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by AmazingGoodies: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
LaptopDeals:

Still available

Yes
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by onlineguru3544: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
AmazingGoodies:

Manufactured AdSense accounts are those accounts created for the sole purpose of selling. They are produced enmass by the seller and most times they are easily banned by Google.
lol Oga you are very funny let me just presume you are trying to market your adsense but unfortunately no one will buy that adsense from you at that your 70k but last last sha you will end up selling it around 20k or abit higher.
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by AmazingGoodies: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
onlineguru3544:
lol Oga you are very funny let me just presume you are trying to market your adsense but unfortunately no one will buy that adsense from you at that your 70k but last last sha you will end up selling it around 20k or abit higher.

Lol. For your information, I have already turned down two 40k offers. Not everybody on Nairaland is an awuuf seeker. There are people who value good things and have eyes for quality, and they will buy it. Maybe not for 70k but it will surely be in that region.

Meanwhile, I would rather die than sell it for 20k or even 30k.
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
AmazingGoodies:

Lol. For your information, I have already turned down two 40k offers. Not everybody on Nairaland is an awuuf seeker. There are people who value good things and have eyes for quality, and they will buy it. Maybe not for 70k but it will surely be in that region.

Bro ignore them drama boys...the other one will price it for 5k. Something wey person work hard for, if no be country wey hard. Anyone that values aged Adsense will know its worth. 70k is less than $200 which some people make in a day.

I'll only advise you peg it at 50k

@unnamebo are you interested?
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by AmazingGoodies: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Naijal:

Bro ignore them drama boys...the other one will price it for 5k. Something wey person work hard for, if no be country wey hard. Anyone that values aged Adsense will know its worth. 70k is less than $200 which some people make in a day.

I'll only advise you peg it at 50k

@unnamebo are you interested?

At last, a sensible comment. Thanks for your support. God bless you.

Because of you, I have reduced the price to 60k.
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by onlineguru3544: 5:10am On Sep 20, 2018
AmazingGoodies:

lol oya na �
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by AmazingGoodies: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2018
AmazingGoodies:
I'm not into buying and selling of Ad[b][/b]Sense accounts so be rest assured that you're buying from the original owner.

Buy with confidence!

Update! Update!! Update!!!

I have decided to reduce the price to N60,000
What are you still waiting for? Grab it now before someone else does, or before I change my mind.

still available
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by emmyw(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
AmazingGoodies:

still available
If You Will Sell It NGN40,000 Let's Strike A Deal!
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by Cyberl33t: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
U will see people that will even price it for 10k...

Like the id.iot that priced a verified 8 month old UK
Adsense with £28 for 10k

Dude asked if I would sell for 10k!!

I for wipe am slap if he talk am for my face
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
emmyw:

I have a verified Nigerian AdSense for 30k
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by AmazingGoodies: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
emmyw:

No thanks. You're too far away from my least valuation.
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by AmazingGoodies: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
Cyberl33t:
U will see people that will even price it for 10k...

Like the id.iot that priced a verified 8 month old UK
Adsense with £28 for 10k

Dude asked if I would sell for 10k!!

I for wipe am slap if he talk am for my face

My brother the thin tire me o.
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by emmyw(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

I have a verified Nigerian AdSense for 30k
How Old Is The Account And How Much Is In It?
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
emmyw:
How Old Is The Account And How Much Is In It?

Over 2 years it has 13 dollars in it
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by Horlami3370: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
Are you close to Ilorin, Osogbo or Ibadan so we can have face to face transaction or use a well known member as escrow for I can't send first for the fact you didn't have many previous trade reputation on nairaland ?
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by AmazingGoodies: 1:09am On Sep 22, 2018
Horlami3370:
Are you close to Ilorin, Osogbo or Ibadan so we can have face to face transaction or use a well known member as escrow for I can't send first for the fact you didn't have many previous trade reputation on nairaland ?

I'm not in South West. But we can work something out. Call me 08101504607
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by Horlami3370: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2018
AmazingGoodies:

I'm not in South West. But we can work something out. Call me 08101504607

So, you want me to call and seal a deal of 60k on call uh ?

The number is not even on WhatsApp, if we can't chat but just call, I no do.
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by AmazingGoodies: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Horlami3370:

So, you want me to call and seal a deal of 60k on call uh ?

The number is not even on WhatsApp, if we can't chat but just call, I no do.

Ok call me with your Whatsapp line and I will chat you up
Re: Adsense Account With $61 Earnings For Sale (pin-verified And 9yrs Old) by AmazingGoodies: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!
Thanks for all the calls and congratulations to the lucky buyer.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help..my FACEBOOK Account Has Disappeared / Make Thousands Today By Been A Bet Agent With This My Sure Trick, / Bloggers Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.