Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Father! Today And Forever More Establish The Work Of My Hands. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father! Today And Forever More Establish The Work Of My Hands. (325 Views)

❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" / Is God Really The Same Yday; Today And Forever More. / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father! Today And Forever More Establish The Work Of My Hands. by bummyla(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Prayer Points For Mercy, Fruitfulness and God's Protection.

Let's AskGod for mercy!

Romans 9:15
For God said to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will compassion on whom I will have compassion"

The Lord will show us His mercy & compassion today through Christ Jesus Our Lord & Saviour!

Prayer:
• Father! Today show me your mercy in Jesus Christ Name!
• Have Compassion on me O Lord! Have Mercy on me!

Romans 9:16
So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheath mercy!

Prayer:
• Father! In my family show us Your mercy O Lord!
• In our businesses O Lord, Show us Your Mercy!
• In Our going out and in our coming in from now onwards, show us Your mercy O Lord!

Proverbs 10:15
The rich man's wealth is his strong city: the destruction of the poor is their poverty.

Prayer:
• Father! Break every yoke of poverty in my life, in my family, in my lineage! Break every yoke of poverty O Lord!

Proverbs 10:22
The blessings of the Lord, it maketh rich and he addeth no sorrow with it.

Prayer:
• Father! Today bless me abundantly in Jesus Christ Name!
• Prosper my business!
• Increase my intellectual capabilities O Lord My God!
• Bless Me indeed O Lord!

1 Chronicles 4:10
But Jabez prayed to the God of Israel "Bless me, God, and give me much land. Be with me and keep me from anything evil that might cause me pain." And God gave him what he prayed for!

Today the Lord will answer us in Jesus Christ Name! Amen!

Prayer:
• Father! Bless Me indeed!
• Increase me on all sides O Lord! Bless Me Indeed!
Keep me from anything evil that might cause us pain!
Thank You Lord! In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!

Psalm 90:17
May the favour of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us___yes, establish the work of our hands.
God does not bless lazy people; He blesses diligent Children of His!
Prayer:
• Father! Today and forever more establish the work of my hands.

Deuteronomy 28:12
The LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.

Prayers:
• Father! Open the heavens over me in the mighty name of Jesus!
• Father! Open the heavens over my wife, over my children, over my business, over our nation Nigeria!
• Pour out your blessings over us Lord!
Jeremiah 29:5
5 “Build houses and live in them. Plant gardens and eat their produce.
Prayer:
• Father! I shall enjoy the fruits of my labour in Jesus Christ Name! Amen!

Isaiah 65:22
No longer will they build houses for others to inhabit, nor plant for others to eat. For as is the lifetime of a tree, so will be the days of My people, and My chosen ones will fully enjoy the work of their hands.

Prayer:
• Father! I will not labour for other to eat!
• Father! In the name of Jesus Christ My Lord & Saviour I shall enjoy my prosperity in Divine Health!

As we approach the end of another year!

Psalm 118:17
I shall not die, but live and declare the works of the Lord!
You shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord! Amen!

Prayer:
• Father This Year I shall not die!
• I shall not bury any of my loved ones!
• My business! My Works shall not die!
We shall all live to declare Your Goodness in the land of the living!

Matthew 15:13
But Jesus replied "Every plant that my Heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by its roots"

Hallelujah!

Prayer:
• Father! Anything & Everything that does not glorify You in my life, I pulled them up by their roots! I destroy them by their roots through Jesus Christ Our Lord & Saviour! Amen!

God wants to encourage someone with
Psalm 91:16
With long life I will satisfy him and show him My Salvation!

Declaration:
• The Lord shall satisfy us with long life and He will show us His Salvation!
• We will not die untimely in Jesus Christ Name! Amen!
• Premature Death is not our portion in Jesus Christ Name! Amen!

Lastly
1 Chronicles 17:23
And now Lord, let the promise you have made concerning your servant and his house be established forever. Do as you promised!

May the Lord bless you and take care of you
May the Lord be kind and gracious to you
May the Lord look on you with favour and give you peace!
Amen!

https://bummyla.com/2018/09/19/father-today-and-forever-more-establish-the-work-of-my-hands/

(1) (Reply)

Is Poverty Spiritual? / Why People Eat In Dreams / Prophet TB Joshua Don Carry Come Again Ooo, Read Wetin Him Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.