Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? (3054 Views)

World’s Best Dating Sites For Wealthy Singles / Meeting Nigerian Men In Houston Tx / Are Nigerian Men Bad Toasters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Ivynwa(f): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2010
Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? I am opting for true, we are real homely in Nigeria. Good morals and we take our marital vows serious. What is your opinion?
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Kunbee: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2010
Are you male or female
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Ikedonn(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2010
True smiley
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2010
true
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by chihakeem(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2010
Hum!!!
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by MrsEve2(f): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2010
False
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2010
most nigerian men are good husband material but unfortunately our ladies dont see it that way most nigerian ladies are materialistic . we more appreciated by foreign women
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by MrsEve2(f): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2010
emiloba:

most nigerian men are good husband material but unfortunately our ladies dont see it that way most nigerian ladies are materialistic . we more appreciated by foreign women

That because Foreign women make their own money and do not rely on men for financial support regardless if you are Nigerian or not. Ooh lawd!
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2010
@mrs eve then nigerian ladies too need to make their money too rather putting all the burden on men . the economic problem is hitting hard on everybody even men . ladies take it easy on men . the rich guys wont go round .
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Creamish(f): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2010
emiloba:

@mrs eve then nigerian ladies too need to make their money too rather putting all the burden on men . the economic problem is hitting hard on everybody even men . ladies take it easy on men . the rich guys wont go round .

wat makes u think naija babes are all sitting at home?
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2010
i've met a lady here sometimes ago but she was disturbed that I wasn't rich despite her having a nice job with good pay . she told me point blank that since I can't pay her bills then no show . I know most nigerian lady work but go nairalist and see what some ladies write there . some ladies won't mind dating a mad man if he can buy her bb phone .
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Creamish(f): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2010
Key word there is SOME . . . .not all . . . i turned down a marraige proposal simply because i wasnt convinced of his actual source of wealth . . undecided . . . there are alot of working class ladies who some men find quite intimidating . .
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2010
@creamish u're right . wish there were many ladies like you . ironically you find a good ladies with bad guy and the other round . good lady are scares these days
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by MrsEve2(f): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2010
Emiloba,

I am sorry that you feel that way. Well, I don't know so much about the Plight of Nigerian women so I am not going to speak on that. However, I am sure that there are some decent Nigerian women out there that does not fiend off "the gotta pay my bb phone or else" mentality.

There been times where I have seen men especially African men THAT WILL go for a particular woman knowing she ain't shit. They usually gravitate toward pretty women with nyansh and bosoms but the woman can't even spell her own name without cue. Now don't get me WRONG not saying women with that and beauty is evil.

I am saying MEN NEED TO PICK based on substance and INNER beauty rather than OUTTER BEAUTY that why you and YOUR brothers are getting bleeped UP. No offense.
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2010
Mrs eve , show me a lady with those qualities you mention and i'll be over her .
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by MrsEve2(f): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2010
Where are you located?
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2010
lagos , naija .
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by MrsEve2(f): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2010
You into married women?
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2010
my number is 08023095262
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Creamish(f): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2010
end of story grin
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by MrsEve2(f): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2010
You so silly, Creamish! (laughing hard)

I wasn't expected him to give me the digits. Wow! Emiloba. Becareful who you give your number out to.

So I guess you are into married women. Well, I know a few decent women however they are not in Lagos. Sorry.
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2010
I wrote my number for any lady interested in friendship or more and not cos of married women . however I have some of my female friends who are married but we've been friends long before marriage so I don't see anything wrong in making friend with a married woman
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2010
I wrote my number for any lady interested in friendship or more and not cos of married women . however I have some of my female friends who are married but we've been friends long before marriage so I don't see anything wrong in making friend with a married woman
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by 190: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ivynwa

are u married

if yes good if no

can u attend my marriage with mzdarkskin!! grin grin
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2010
^^ grin grin 190 you are silly.

@topic, FALSE Oooo!
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by 190: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2010
^^

So im false, ?? angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2010
^^no MR. SENSITIVE angry
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by 190: 12:09am On Dec 27, 2010
^^
who, angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by Mygoldie(f): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2010
True and False.
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by amefi(m): 12:18am On Dec 27, 2010
190:

Ivynwa

are u married

if yes good if no

can u attend my marriage with mzdarkskin!! grin grin

do not covet ur neighbour's property.
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by CH3OH(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2010
dunno cus i'm nt married yet. experience is d best teacher.
Re: Nigerian men make the world's best husband! True or False? by BabyE1: 2:48am On Jan 03, 2011
Sad to read the commentary from the last thread, embarassed

Not sure what type of answer you are looking for, but its just sounding like a generalization, as in the "male as a commodity" type of thing.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Blazing Group, Whatsapp. / ??? / Single And Ready To Mingle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.