Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

A Must Read For Every Nigerian If You Value Your Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Must Read For Every Nigerian If You Value Your Health (329 Views)

Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians / Liver Cancer Kills Fast, If You Value Your Life, Avoid Excess Intake Of These 3 / Alert!!! Value Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Every Nigerian If You Value Your Health by dramaticspeak(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2018
Every idle Nigerian woman who never opened a Chemistry text in their life is now manufacturing "3 days fast whitening' and "dark knuckle remover" plus "anti-ageing" cream from their one room apartments these days.

They get trained for N3,000 in random WhatsApp groups whose admins are housewives who also manufacture all-purpose liquid detergents that clean dishes and dissolve limescale from toilet commodes at same time.

All this when they are not frying puff puff and making bead jewelry, while their husbands are selling cryptocurrency to secondary school students in the same WhatsApp group.

No sooner do they advertise their skin-dissolving concoctions on Facebook for mind-boggling sums - N16k for face cream; N25k for lotion; N12k for mini set, N30k for full range - than you have at least 67 ignoramuses and slay queens typing:

"ao much? i liv in ibadan"

"can it cure strechmark?"

"my problems is black knuckle"

"I live in Awka, add me on whatapp"

I pity you Nigerians who use your money to buy problems.

It's like you people don't know that a certain Buhari is in charge of your country. You do not know what calamity on two legs looks like.

We have zero level public health care. Less than 10% of Nigerians have healthcare insurance, or even any kind of savings.

When you ladies are not buying "100% ✓ safe. All natural ingredients. No side effect" skin chemicals on Instagram, your fellow gang members are buying penis elongating capsules and penis swelling creams to make them "last 10 hours in bed".

Then you have your fellow wastrels advertising and buying "kayan Mata" and vagina-tightening soaps upandan.

In the next 5 to 10 years, like 9 in 10 of you will have problems way worse than the dark knuckles you bleached your hands into. Your 2-inch dicks and your 85 cm diameter vaginas will be way insignificant considering what your foolishness got us all into. You will be begging:

"Kind hearted Nigerians should please come to my aid. I need N15m for surgery for skin cancer and testicular lupus in India."

"Please my brothers and sisters. Help me. Doctors at LUTH and UCH have diagnosed me with cancer of the oesophagus, kidney and multiple resistant staphylococcus of the liver. I need urgent surgery to save my life."

See ehn, I beg una Instagram cosmetologists, doctors and sexologists and their customers.

Problem too plenty for this country. Make una try borrow sense small abeg. Our society is already overburdened with crowd-funded healthcare needs. We are in a recession which our APC government of criminal schizophrenia insists is just a word.

We need to save money for our children's education. We need to save for our future healthcare.

Nigeria has no plans for the present and future welfare of any Nigerian whose last name is not Buhari, Oshiomhole or Melaye.

I use God beg una. Stop buying problems for us to solve for you tomorrow. We are kind hearted alright, but we are dying from all the demands on our scarce resources.

Una wan fine. Una wan slay. Una wan increase una olosho market share. You want to sex away your destiny. You want big boobs so that you can wear sexy tops. Some of you guys of no determinate gender want pink lips so that you can pout your lips and get "likes".

Abeg make una let our children enjoy their future in peace. They don't have money for devourer to spend in hospital in Israel, India, Malaysia.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Every Nigerian If You Value Your Health by dramaticspeak(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2018
mod please push to front page
Re: A Must Read For Every Nigerian If You Value Your Health by Sohnya(f): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2018
i like this write up,some people may not.

what about people that do naturals for face using fruits,oats,etc am not talking about bleaching,but for acne,black heads,etc

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Handle Diabetes / Eliminate Hep B & C With Bht Capsule How!!! / Natural Proven Ways To Treat Fibriod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.