Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,174 members, 7,845,855 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out (51470 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Ugosample(m): 5:10am On Sep 21, 2018
hollah123:
guy God bless you for that last line,surprise pregnancy and surprise baby!!!I don't mean to bother u but let me just share d story of my guy with u almost d same with this scenario.this guy was madly in love with this girl,though d guy is from a rich family so nothing to fear about but he wanted to build a solid foundation for himself to enlarge his coast n get d best out of life,could u believe his gf was planning another thing.b4 d guy went for service his gf didn't tell him she was pregnant could u believe it was after 6 months that the girl went straight to d guys mum that she was pregnant for his son even without informing d boy,when d guy heard about it he felt betrayed despite the fact that he truly loved d girl n d guy now realize that d girl was just after his family wealth,after she delivered they went for DNA test n it revealed that my friend was responsible for real.d guy never regard any of the two as part of him cos of circumstances surrounding d pregnancy cos he admitted he felt betrayed by d one he loved d most.wizkid might love this girl back then buy due to circumstances surrounding d pregnancy n some dramas he might have some resentment about d girl making him transfer the aggression to the poor boy.though whizkid might not b handling d case well but I believe this will serve as a lesson to other girls willing to tie a guy down with a baby

you are a Gee

that's what these pussy ass effeminate men ranting online don't get

Women can be MANIPULATIVE

And if you fall, o pari cheesy

now look at that story

How will you expect your G to be happy with that babe after what she did?

tomorrow when he ignores her, she will come and shout that MEN ARE SCUM

But your guy sef shares in the blame small sha

why is he shagging without rubber

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Ugosample(m): 5:13am On Sep 21, 2018
michaelandre:
I read through every single chat she posted and I can firmly say wizzy is one of the best dad a child can have . he pays the kids schoolfee pays houserent . she said they increased the rent from 1.8million to 2.1million and he paid. she said she wanted to travel to USA for vacation and he paid. he regularly sends cloths and shoes for his son. he even offerd to send him to the states but she refused because she knows that if he goes there would be no free money for her. that girl is a money hungry hoe. she wants wizkid back. but wizkid is not intrested in her. she sends wiz are pics but wizkid is not intrested . she is just jealous that wizkid doesn't give her attention but dates other girls. but foolish people will come online without knowing anything and start bashing wizkid . to those guys that are bashing wizkid I pray a girl u don't like gets pregnant for u and uses the kid to blackmail you amen.

no mind them
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Deji63: 5:56am On Sep 21, 2018
Ugosample:

you are a man...

stop reacting emotionally undecided

He is wrong to assume that men lose interest in women after sex..

.But as a man wey don see life small, I'll tell you this truth free of charge

If sex is what attracted a man to a woman, most of the time, he loses interest after, take that frim me.

But if its something else that brought you to that woman (be it her nature, industrious self, gives you oeacd of mind or whateverwink having sex with such woman 200 times will not make you lose interest just like that.

Did you read my comment at all. Whats the difference between my "it is when the man never loved a woman that that happens" and the epistle you just wrote to give me free info by repeating what I wrote in a few words in a long letter?
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Deji63: 5:59am On Sep 21, 2018
Venerable612:

Thanks a lot. I am sure there are, I have met a couple too. I just find it difficult coming to love them. I guess it’s a mental thing: I might need to get help on that.

You just need to set your mind towards the positive and hope for the best. God sees all your relationship struggles. If anyone hurt you for loving them leave them to God. I assure you that they will.meet their own cross. Just pray and be hopeful God will do it .
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by deenee: 6:15am On Sep 21, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:
Dear Shola, it time to move on.
You've called this guy out over and over again but nothing seems to change. He doesn't give a damn about u. I really don't know why you don't want to pick up the pieces of your life and bunk him as well.
Not every single mum will require the presence of the baby dad to be successful.
If only you ignored him as early as possible, you probably would have been doing far better, and maybe met a man or husband that will love and support you sef.
U know Wizkid is a deadbeat, but every time you're fighting for his attention, calling him out, wasting so much time on that. Why don't you give Wizkid a break to grow, while you move on with your life.
Just have it in mind that your sacrifices are for the kid

Of all the comments this is the one that makes most sense.

It is also sosad that people don't know the full be story.

Does she have a baby for Wizkid the answer is yes ad does he take care of the baby and pay for other expenses for the baby the answer is still yes.

The problem is the lady has this I am the first baby mama entitlment status and fills that she should be at the fore front calling the shots hence all the drama.

This whole noise ain't about baby mama upkeep money or school fees for the boy but rather about her in selfish interest.

Let me say this here all his baby mama issues like payment for upkeep etc are handled by his lawyers. She is even more lucky that she is close to her family and has inroad into their personal space. The other two have not even met his family members and I doubt if they will.

The gist about car has been convulated to make it sound like he didn't want to buy a car for her.

The gist about the car is that he advised that he wasn't comfortable with her carrying toddler to work and she refused so wizkid simply ignored her on that matter and moved on.

She also wants him to introduce her to the other baby mamas which I don't think is a bad idea but he has decided to keep them apart which is in my opinion good idea.

This hole drama is all about a sense of entitlement.she should just pick up the pieces of her life and move on. She can always make a good life for herself without him.

I pray that our young ones learn a thing or to from this and wish them a the best and yes he still got her the car by the way.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by G0TV: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2018
GoTV:
If not for the fact that I'm a born again Christian, i would have suggested that wizkid and his babymama be stoned to death sad
Because I'm a fanatical Muslim, WizKid and his babymama should be stoned but not to death.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by frankmelv(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2018
iamsea:
But whats so hard in taking good care of ur child(if u dont want to take care of d mother of the child) if uve got money The mother complained of needing a car, buy her a 1m car, be sending her 50k every month for d upkeep of the child nd be paying d kid's sch fees till he's able to start fending for himself(he can tell d one abroad to come to naija if he doesnt have 2000dols to be giving every month) .. All these wunt cost more than 25m for each of d kids(which i know wiz can afford) b4 those boys are old enough to be on their own.. What's so hard in these Abi dem swear for wiz ni.

why on earth will i buy car for smbdy i dont like or love
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Venerable612(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2018
Deji63:

You just need to set your mind towards the positive and hope for the best. God sees all your relationship struggles. If anyone hurt you for loving them leave them to God. I assure you that they will.meet their own cross. Just pray and be hopeful God will do it .

Amen!

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2018
don4real18:

You are contradicting yourself

No sir I'm not sire
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Moji12(f): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:
Dear Shola, it time to move on.
You've called this guy out over and over again but nothing seems to change. He doesn't give a damn about u. I really don't know why you don't want to pick up the pieces of your life and bunk him as well.
Not every single mum will require the presence of the baby dad to be successful.
If only you ignored him as early as possible, you probably would have been doing far better, and maybe met a man or husband that will love and support you sef.
U know Wizkid is a deadbeat, but every time you're fighting for his attention, calling him out, wasting so much time on that. Why don't you give Wizkid a break to grow, while you move on with your life.
Just have it in mind that your sacrifices are for the kid
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Jerryolumide(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
neolboy:
Explain yourself and stop being a child

Someone actually predicted this
He actually owes none of you an explanation.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by fxmoneysignal: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
Secure the bag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Replies Susan Peters On Twitter / Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Back To School After BBNaija (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.