Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

New You, New Habits * Don't Live Another Day Without A Budget! (part 1) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / New You, New Habits * Don't Live Another Day Without A Budget! (part 1) (293 Views)

Can't Imagine A Day Without Makeup, Please Read This / Bride Looks Absolutely Stunning On Her Wedding Day Without Makeup / 2018 New You, New Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New You, New Habits * Don't Live Another Day Without A Budget! (part 1) by Jaawpreneur(f): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
My man, Chris Hogan (one of Dave Ramsey's tribe) along with a team of Dave Ramsey's and other professionals did a survey on 10 million millionaires in a bid to discover how they got to be so rich, and it is shocking even to me to discover that most of these millionaire personalities were from among every day normal people with normal paychecks. What I would call middle or low level income earners. Can you digest that for a moment? I believe more of that information will be made available in his soon to be published book "Everyday Millionaires". Mind you, if your net worth is at least one millionaire in whatever currency you operate with, you are already a millionaire and you just only need to build on those numbers.

This shows us that getting rich is not because of a high earning job but because of ones lifestyle/habits with money. I mean high earning people among the persons examined mostly did not make the list! Wow! How weird.

Read more ......[http://jaawpreneur..com/2018/09/new-you-new-habits-dont-live-another.html]
Don't forget to leave your comments on the blog.

(1) (Reply)

Battery Powered Sewing Machine / Shop / Nice Sandals For Children100% Handmade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.