Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! (1108 Views)

How To Earn Bitcoin Via Telegram / Who Want To Earn Bitcoin As A Passive Income By Viewing Websites Only??? / Let's Earn Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by epospiky(m): 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys!
I want to introduce you to this awesome program I came across online. It's a cryptocurrency actually but without an ICO. Some of you may be familiar with ICOs and must have known that a handful of them come out legit. Well this does't have ICO so you are very much safe. Introducing Coin Medical, a smart currency for healthcare. Coin Medical or CMD is basically a currency you use to pay for medical treatment. The program entirely has a forum where you can interact with medical personnel regarding any medical issue. How do you get the coin? The company is rising so there's benefit for early members. That is, when you register, you're given 100cmd in dollar to start with. You can refer people afterwards to earn more coins as for every VERIFIED person you refer, you get 100cmd too. If however, you feel it time-taking and stressful to refer then you can either MINE the coin or BUY the coin.
The good news about this coin is that, it is not restricted to medical payment alone. You can convert it to bitcoin and withdraw, which is done by month end. Sounds cool right? But then again if however you're optimistic about the coin, like I am, you can leave it in your wallet and sell it off in the long run as by then the value has inclined. Membership in this program is strictly by invitation and while registering, provide correct information as KYC verification is required else you will not be verified.
Drop your emails or numbers for registration link

UPDATE
Click on the whatsapp link on my signature to get the link
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by marktpompido(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
Marktdan89@gmail.com
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by michaelokoi(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
jesammichael2016@gmail.com
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by enolife2(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
epospiky:
Hi guys!
I want to introduce you to this awesome program I came across online. It's a cryptocurrency actually but without an ICO. Some of you may be familiar with ICO and must have known that a handful of them come out legit. Well this does't have ICO so you are very much safe. Introducing Coin Medical, a smart currency for healthcare. Coin Medical or CMD is basically a currency you use to pay for medical treatment. The program entirely has a forum where you can interact with medical personnel regarding any medical issue. How do you get the coin? The company is rising so there's benefit for early members. That is, when you register, you're given 100cmd in dollar to start with. You can refer people afterwards to earn more coins as for every VERIFIED person you refer, you get 100cmd too. If however, you feel it time-taking and stressful to refer then you can either MINE the coin or BUY the coin.
The good news about this coin is that, it is not restricted to medical payment alone. You can convert it to bitcoin and withdraw, which is done by month end. Sounds cool right? But then again if however you're optimistic about the coin, like I am, you can leave it in your wallet and sell it off in the long run as by then the value has inclined. Membership in this program is strictly by invitation and while registering, provide correct information as KYC verification is required else you will not be verified.
Drop your emails or numbers for registration link or contact me on whatsapp...see number on my signature.
you don't ask people to drop their email in public place like this

create a WhatsApp group and share the link here to join
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by epospiky(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Last I checked nairaland does not approve posting of whatsapp link
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by epospiky(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2018
michaelokoi:
jesammichael2016@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by epospiky(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2018
marktpompido:
Marktdan89@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by epospiky(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2018
UPDATE
Click on the whatsapp link on my signature to join the group and get the link
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by blessedjohn: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
epospiky:
UPDATE
The link on your signature is not working.
Adedunmola47@gmail.com
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by hastral45(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
epospiky:
UPDATE
The link is not going. Meanwhile, my email is hassan.ayoade@yahoo.com. Or you can add me up with 0 8 1 5 7 2 8 2 4 1 5.
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by Puojebo: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
epospiky:
Hi guys!
I want to introduce you to this awesome program I came across online. It's a cryptocurrency actually but without an ICO. Some of you may be familiar with ICOs and must have known that a handful of them come out legit. Well this does't have ICO so you are very much safe. Introducing Coin Medical, a smart currency for healthcare. Coin Medical or CMD is basically a currency you use to pay for medical treatment. The program entirely has a forum where you can interact with medical personnel regarding any medical issue. How do you get the coin? The company is rising so there's benefit for early members. That is, when you register, you're given 100cmd in dollar to start with. You can refer people afterwards to earn more coins as for every VERIFIED person you refer, you get 100cmd too. If however, you feel it time-taking and stressful to refer then you can either MINE the coin or BUY the coin.

UPDATE

ojebochukwuka@gmail.com. 08066745266
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by epospiky(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
blessedjohn:

The link on your signature is not working.
Adedunmola47@gmail.com

rectified kinda
check your email
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by epospiky(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
hastral45:
The link is not going. Meanwhile, my email is hassan.ayoade@yahoo.com. Or you can add me up with 0 8 1 5 7 2 8 2 4 1 5.

sent
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by epospiky(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Puojebo:

ojebochukwuka@gmail.com. 08066745266

check your email
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
madarasuggestion@gmail.com im interested
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by jesusnmary: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
peter4eze@yahoo.com
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by epospiky(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Haikethelighten:
madarasuggestion@gmail.com im interested
Check your email
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by epospiky(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
jesusnmary:
peter4eze@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by 3RNEST(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2018
Im interested..my whatsApp link below, thx
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by dinamart(m): 12:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Osmart20@gmail.com
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by Oshio40: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Akwagwa32@gmail.com
Re: Earn Bitcoin And Pay Your Medical Bills! by Osine(m): 12:15am On Oct 21, 2018
epospiky:
Hi guys!

UPDATE
Click on the whatsapp link on my signature to get the link
how

(1) (Reply)

Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? / Naira Has Monumentally Appreciated Against Dollar $1= #184 / Tradermoni` The Only Strong Ponzi Scheme Paying 100% Profit Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.