Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos (35566 Views)

Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. / Men Transporting Bags Of Indian Hemp In Ogun Run Into Police Ambush. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos by JIDEproudAFONJA(f): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Why are this police men wicked? The already know as an Afonja, cultism is a norm yet the keep on killing us.

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos by Fredallstar11: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
It happened for real and that's the true story bro..
Bullhari007:
and how are we sure the clueless one's in police did not stage this just to deceive the Masses... look at their report, one died, others escape with several degree of wounds.. they escaped where abi them disappeared into tin air
Re: One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos by Jabioro: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
There is no peace for criminals..
Re: One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos by anonymuz(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
It's good for him. Who kill by gun will die by gun
Re: One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
Fredallstar11:
It happened for real and that's the true story bro..
many people have been caught in their web.. I Stopped believing in Nigeria
police since 1914,
Re: One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
KrystosCJ:
Where's the bullet holes on the Camry vehicle?
My brother i thought i was alone on this thought oo... I no dey trust these NPF stories. But wetin we go do na sad
Re: One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos by DemonUnderSiege: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
datola:
Kudos to the police

Re: One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos by Rubyventures: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sleekfingers:
I wonder how people sleep with eyes closed. I can't and will never live in that area.

Ikorodu is very big area and there are loads of people living there, happily and in peace for many years. Never say never, Tomorrow is still pregnant.

Its just like people looking at Nigeria and saying I can never live there.
Re: One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos by IKEPENTECOST: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
CastedDude:
The onslaught against the twin evil of armed robbery and cultism in the state, ended on a high note yesterday, September 19, 2018, when the operatives of Lagos State Police Command, did not only intercept a rampaging criminal gang but killed one of them during a gun battle.

A tip off from a well meaning citizen to the the Divisional Police Officer in charge of Owode Onirin, Ikorodu Lagos, changed the game for the terror gang who had same day, at Demuren street, Alapere, stabbed one Sylvester Chikwendu, male, aged 32 years, suspected to be a rival cult member to death.

Sequel to the information, the DPO, mobilised a crack team to Thomas Bus-stop, Owode. He told his men to narrow the road and gave them a clear description of the gang's operational car.

When the gang approached the police zone, they became desperate and opened fire on the operatives in their last ditched effort to evade arrest, eliciting immediate response from the team.

However, in the ensuing gun battle, one of them bowed to death owing to bullet wounds sustained during the fight while the others escaped with varying degrees of gun shot wounds abandoning the following items which had since been recovered, at the scene; viz: their operational vehicle, a Toyota Camry saloon car without registration plate, one pump action rifle, one locally made revolver pistol, one locally made single barrel pistol, five live 9mm calibre ammunition, three live cartridges, two expended cartridges, two cutlasses, charms (Juju) and assorted clothing.

The Commissioner of Police Lagos State, CP Edgal Imohimi says that the quick resolution of a crime that started at Alapere, should signal criminal elements that the security in place in the state is virtually impregnable. He added that now that the ember month has come, police personnel serving in the state are under firm instruction to decisively subdue perpetrators of violent crimes. He appeals to health care professionals including native doctors and other care givers, to be on the lookout for patients with gunshot wounds and inform the police within two hours of commencement of treatment in line with the Compulsory Treatment of Victims Of Gunshot Act.

Minus one, life goes one

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/suspected-armed-robbers-cultists-ran-into-police-ambush.html

One is gone (minus one) life goes one
Re: One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Y are you people telling us naaa?
E concern me??
Ptcheeew!!!, as em die now!
Who YOUTUBE PAY? Eeh?[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQUjKgdS0Q[/img]
Re: One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dammmmmm!!!! what kinda gun did the police use to blow this guy up? shocked did they use grenade?

I can bet my shiny brown ass he may be innocent.
Re: One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos by maclawrence02(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
When the gang approached the police zone, they became desperate and opened fire on the operatives in their last ditched effort to evade arrest, eliciting immediate response from the team.
lie police how come the car no get one single gunshot mark for the body?

(1) (2) (Reply)

One reported Dead, Vehicles Broken-in As Robbers Attack Motorists On Long Bridge / RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. / Prosper Peters Okwandu Arrested For Murder Of Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.