Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats (105667 Views)

Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by SonofDevil: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
deadbeat fathers accuse their 4yr olds of being gay and tell him to touch women's assets. Deadbeat fathers expose their children to such environment and allow him to take weed home. Wizkid is a bad influence on that boy.
wizkid call his son a gay can u prove that except u dont understand sacarsm.
wizkid told shola not to kidnap his son in the chat does that mean wizkid is calling shola a kidnapper or he is trying to checkmate her ulterior motives
tife taking weed at home
shola should free wizkid and stop the emotional blackmail she is not legallly married to ayo.
hungry hoes take pills to fuc-k their struggling boyfriends but open their legs wider to take celebrity dick without minding protections in order to pin down and use them as meal ticket.
imagine asking wizkid to give her money for business wizkid does not owe her shit cos she is not legally married to him. she is just a one night stand .this hungry hoes have done series of abortion for their Bleep-mates but they will be formimg morals when they see celeb they want to milk
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
SonofDevil:
wizkid call his son a gay can u prove that except u dont understand sacarsm.
wizkid told shola not to kidnap his son in the chat does that mean wizkid is calling shola a kidnapper or he is trying to checkmate her ulterior motives
tife taking weed at home
shola should free wizkid and stop the emotional blackmail she is not legallly married to ayo.
hungry hoes take pills to fuc-k their struggling boyfriends but open their legs wider to take celebrity dick without minding protections in order to pin down and use them as meal ticket.
imagine asking wizkid to give her money for business wizkid does not owe her shit cos she is not legally married to him. she is just a one night stand .this hungry hoes have done series of abortion for their Bleep-mates but they will be formimg morals when they see celeb they want to milk
u are dumb AF.
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by Amberon1: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
Look at this dunce. A mother who has been living and caring for her son even when the deadbeat rejected him now suddenly has ulterior motives just because a consent letter is needed? Slap yourself, fool.
SonofDevil:
you re the one that need brain transplant cos the statement was to checkmate whatever ulterior motives she had ode
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
DCONE1:
ok but the harm have been done...

Yes

So because she didn't use condom so shola and the kid should suffer for it while wizkid goes free?
Before nko
She saw an irresponsible man and open yansh for him in Nigeria not yankee,who did she think was going to suffer it
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by sergio16: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Adalyon:

My brother it is boredom that made us read it
I totally understand bro�
Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by WizEmre(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
aalangel:

Yes, I think he really cares...he even asks the girl how she is...he's just a busy guy....the lady should just focus on training her son and leave internet bashing.

From the conversation, he has paid for everything he's supposed to pay for. To me, the lady is even too demanding. If I were in her her shoes, though I'll never be, I'll move on with life, like Sunbo Adeoye...rather than ranting...Wizkid on his part should try and at least call the son more often. He owes the boy more obligation than the lady.

Gbam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats by amstardi: 7:18am On May 22, 2021
amstardi:
Money hungry hoes shall be ignored
true

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.