Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nigeria Air: I Would Have Sent Hadi Sirika Packing - Oby Ezekwesili. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria Air: I Would Have Sent Hadi Sirika Packing - Oby Ezekwesili. (443 Views)

I Would Hold This FREE Crypto Giveaway Till 2022! / Hrs After Ngozi Iweala Thanked Buhari, Here's What Ezekwesili Said On Crypto Ban / Abuja Corporate Runs Girl, Uche Nilla Dragged For Insulting Man Who Sent Her 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: I Would Have Sent Hadi Sirika Packing - Oby Ezekwesili. by amalab30(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Following the drop in interest and indefinite suspension of the new National Carrier - Nigeria Air, numerous suggestions have been thrown out at what the Federal Government could have been thinking before accepting the modalities and the formulas of adopting the Nigeria Air.

Before the issue became fully blown, the fiery and outspoken Former Education Minister and the Convener of the Bring Back Our Girls group has initially, upon unveling, of the Name and Logo for the new Nigeria Air; tweeted that she wouldn't have spared the Aviation Minister his job for having to bring the idea and classification of propositions on the Nigeria Air.

See below, her reaction.

Re: Nigeria Air: I Would Have Sent Hadi Sirika Packing - Oby Ezekwesili. by somito121(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ifa hear.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Help Me Fund My Paypal Acct / Skill Acquisition - Help Yourself / What To Know Before You Buy Or Mine Bitcoins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.