Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Want To Start My Own Website. Any Tips? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Start My Own Website. Any Tips? (1068 Views)

How Do I Stop Smadav From Popping Up Every Time I Start My Pc? / I'm About To Start My Programming Learning Journey / I'm About To Start Applying For Remote Jobs. Any Tips? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start My Own Website. Any Tips? by Rehanna21: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hello Peeps!

I am new to this forum. And I was planning to start a new website in fashion stream. I have also contacted a skilled seo expert for the same. But he is charging me too high. So can anyone of you help me with some tips to atleast start my own website? I will take care of SEO later on.
Re: I Want To Start My Own Website. Any Tips? by tstx(m): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rehanna21:
Hello Peeps!

I am new to this forum. And I was planning to start a new website in fashion stream. I have also contacted a skilled seo expert for the same. But he is charging me too high. So can anyone of you help me with some tips to atleast start my own website? I will take care of SEO later on.

See my signature, also checkout my site asowebdesigns.com
Re: I Want To Start My Own Website. Any Tips? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rehanna21:
Hello Peeps!

check out my portfolio -shipwreck.Efemorris.com, hostsleek.com,leycotschool.com,heartprintnannies.com
Re: I Want To Start My Own Website. Any Tips? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rehanna21:
Hello Peeps!

I charge affordable fees Sir
Re: I Want To Start My Own Website. Any Tips? by andersononwubuy: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hey, friends,if you want a full functioning website like this,at low cost, message me,I make good decent and affordable HTML and CSS website,with amazing effect and design, like and share

And as you can see in the picture, this are just one of my completed projects, you can also email me andersononwubuya7@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Program / Lotto Script Need ! / How To Hire Smart Nigerian Developers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.