Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,470 members, 7,840,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together (41075 Views)

Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by ClassicMG(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2018
fiercehillz:
Imagine telling the mother of your own kid that she is just privileged chatting with you.
I swear that statement really got me when I was reading it
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by adesina746: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2018
stuffs4me:
Most people who commented on this thread are confused.

There is a difference between wanting to be with your kid and wanting to be with your baby mama. The two are not mutually exclusive.

From the chats, it seems WizKid wants to be with his son but does not want to have anything to do with the baby mama and that is exactly what pains the baby mama. She's trying to manipulate things and even use the son to get close to WizKid.

The baby mama should just move on.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by adesina746: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
I went through Shola's chat with Wizkid and I did not see anywhere Wizkid acted like a deadbeat dad. He would always ask for his son. He would request to spend some time with him whenever he is in Nigeria. The only time they seem to have issues is whenever Shola ask Wizkid for help, help that does not directly affect the child they had together. If you go through the chat carefully, you'd see that Wizkid would ignore such requests and Shola would always go mad and start saying sh*t like you are taking me for granted, I have asked you peacefully, bla bla bla. Are they married? If no, why should he take care of your personal needs? He is taking care of your child. Busayo always delivers the money and Gbenga always come around to pick the boy. Abeg make we hear word. Buhari is still governing Nigeria, we have to do something about that. We will talk about Wizkid and his baby mamas later.

May you never lack in wisdom my brother

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Themandator: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
michaelandre:
u guys don't know shit about women trust me. I am the only son in my family with 2 younger sis. I can tell u that a girl can slap u and she would be d one to cry that u punch her . and they would believe her because she is younger and a female. a girl can tear her own cloth and cry to the public that u tried to rape her and they would believe her because she is female. don't believe every single thing that comes out from a girls mouth. a girl can make u bit ur own mother. let's say she hates ur mom and something happened then she came to u crying that ur mom said she would kill ur pregnant wife because she hates her. I know men like u would come home and start bitting ur mom up. because u don't even know shit about women. I pray God open ur eyes

In all that you wrote you never mentioned that you are one were married and yet you want to lecture me on women. Other than your sisters, have you ever lived in the same house with a woman for just a year, as your partner?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Themandator:

In all that you wrote you never mentioned that you are one were married and yet you want to lecture me on women. Other than your sisters, have you ever lived in the same house with a woman for just a year, as your partner?

don't tell that u have stayed with a woman in a house for a year. because u don't sound like u have even date a girl before. the day a woman feels like u are hurting her emotionally from that day she would be looking for ways to bring u down. even when a girl likes u and wanna date u and u don't. can make her hate u if u don't know
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by brodalikeme(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
AdaAde:
Why is his hand there nah

Mtcheeeew, May God forgive you and transform your mind. Shout amen
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Winter4: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
To all those saying wizkid no too do bad...that he just does not like Shola... Please read the chat again. She had to beg for every single thing! Ah haaaan...ko da nau. Beg for signature, beg for pick ups, beg for school fees, beg for replies.

There is nothing as frustrating as a mother having to cover up severally for a man who does not keep his promises. Wiz promised severally to come pick up the boy...he did not. Shola kept begging him to answer the call to speak to his own son. Oh common! Most of you guys here would never do that.

Lets call a spade a spade. Wizkid sef no try. What would it cost him to pay school fees on time? If he hates Shola and wants nothing with her, he should try to keep her at arms length by paying fees on time without pleas and he should be there for the son.

Well...lesson learnt -- Baby mama is not a profitable business.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Themandator: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
michaelandre:
don't tell that u have stayed with a woman in a house for a year. because u don't sound like u have even date a girl before. the day a woman feels like u are hurting her emotionally from that day she would be looking for ways to bring u down. even when a girl likes u and wanna date u and u don't. can make her hate u if u don't know

Until you have gathered your family members to visit another family for woman related discussion and then fulfilled every condition and taken her to live with you to give birth to your children who called you daddy, you don't know a thing about women.

You can date a woman for ages but until you have paid dowry, you don't know a woman yet. You are not yet a man so no need for the discussion to proceed any further
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by greggng: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
chucs:
Look that proves nothing. There is more to fatherhood than snapping pics with ur son for the gram. Fatherhood is a blessing,if u are opportune to be one,let it count cuz after all said and done,family is what u got at the end of the day. Some people name their children AZUBUIKE( Okoto azu gi bu ike gi) in Igbo land, meaning your children are your strength. U may not be 24/7 in ur child's life cuz of the busy schedule but it is important to be present at some important days of his/her life, It does alot of good to the child psychologically. Money is good but not everything.
I dont really know the kind of upbringing he had cuz he shouldn't have questioned and subjected that boy at that age to go touching women ass and boobs to prove he isnt gay. Anyway,the way u make ur bed,so shall u lie on it. At the end of the day,it is all mallam to his kettle.

Even when shola was not their and she said one of the girls told her....how are we sure she is not lieing in other to damage wizkid reputation...I put it to you that the devil is using this bitter woman but she will fail.., I never knew she has informant amongst wizxy girls....what an intruder of a woman...,must wizxy love her by force?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Born2Breed(f): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Amakavula:
Marry her

I love that pics. Whose wedding was it?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by DCONE1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
ikezuora4689:
Mr man u get proof say he call the pikin gay...stop running ur mouth like water...u hear one side of the story...u decided to judge wizkid... shola abi wetin be her name self.... screenshot the part of her message that favour her to gain people's sympathy..if wizkid share his own part nw...u may change ur opinion
go and read the chat well from the beginning you will get the full gist
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Instagram daddy . We know you hardly see or speak to your son.

The # of pictures depicts the # of times you have actually seen him... 3 or 4 times.

Idiot daddy.

Useless naija yeyebrities that allow fame & weed control them.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by GetCofOProperty: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
nelronaldo:
As long as it's related to wiz and his baby drama. It must get to FP.
Someone call me when it gets to FP.
I comment my reserve

So the MOD sold the other land i bought here. My F.T.C land undecided

It could go on sour for this Whizzy guy if he doesn't mend walls. He needs to be physically and emotionally there for his kids.

And at the mention of Land, you want to acquire in very good locations.... Check my signature below and get in touch with us ASAP.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
Themandator:

Until you have gathered your family members to visit another family for woman related discussion and then fulfilled every condition and taken her to live with you to give birth to your children who called you daddy, you don't know a thing about women.

You can date a woman for ages but until you have paid dowry, you don't know a woman yet. You are not yet a man so no need for the discussion to proceed any further
u can be married and still don't know jerk about women
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Cornerstone2018: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
thatz wat u get wen a kid is a father to a kid, u can only pray the son doesnt grow up before his dad.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by romenna: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
fiercehillz:
Imagine telling the mother of your own kid that she is just privileged chatting with you.
wen some ladies hurt U, u'll never wish to see them again in ur life n after life.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by fiercehillz(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
romenna:
wen some ladies hurt U, u'll never wish to see them again in ur life n after life.

When some ladies refuse to abort abi...boss I know I don't know how things went between them but from the chats I believe she just wants her son to have a great relationship with his daddy. But baba still dey vex for her
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by tammie24: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
I went through Shola's chat with Wizkid and I did not see anywhere Wizkid acted like a deadbeat dad. He would always ask for his son. He would request to spend some time with him whenever he is in Nigeria. The only time they seem to have issues is whenever Shola ask Wizkid for help, help that does not directly affect the child they had together. If you go through the chat carefully, you'd see that Wizkid would ignore such requests and Shola would always go mad and start saying sh*t like you are taking me for granted, I have asked you peacefully, bla bla bla. Are they married? If no, why should he take care of your personal needs? He is taking care of your child. Busayo always delivers the money and Gbenga always come around to pick the boy. Abeg make we hear word. Buhari is still governing Nigeria, we have to do something about that. We will talk about Wizkid and his baby mamas later.
your head dey there

Be like na only two of us understand the WhatsApp messages ohh!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by MartinsD12(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
IntrovertedK:
you are welcome and hope you are ready for what Nairaland would throw your ways.. Especially abuse/bully from its members and i do hope you have a tough skin to face them.. Anyway, i hope you'd be among the sensible nairalanders and stay out of trouble. Buh at the end my brother, you are still O.Y.O.
Am not scared of that but I will try to stay out of trouble though thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) / Comedian Akpororo Masked Like Wizkid In New Photo. Fans React / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.